Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun with Sims! (M + Pic + Question!!)

Neesan

So, I got the Sims last night because my mom stole my game like...years ago, and I love it. LOL This time, though, I was able to download some skins for my players and the best one I got so far was Seto Kaiba (from YuGiOh, don't laugh at me! LOL). So, then I remember: OHHH! You can get Sims sick! And needless to say: all of my gameplay today was mostly getting "Kaiba" sick.

NAH! HE JUST HAD CAT ALLERGIES!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg

HAHAHA! :omg: Yes, he was sneezing there.

I do have a problem, and it's really making me mad. In the game they double sneeze pretty violently. LOL With foot stomping bending and all. Here is the crap! My sound messed it up and it goes "FJKSLSFJBZZZT" like the soundcard got shot. :laugh: Would anyone know how to fix this? :angry: I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help... Wah! That sucks.

Haha, the wrongness got up to three of those doubles in a row.

I wanna write Seto now. :bleh:

How funny is that? I used to love playing this game, but was never able to make them sick, and believe me, I tried! So, I'm sorry I can't help you out with your question, because I was never able to make them sick, and plus I no longer play it. :angry:

Thanks for the picture, though!

How funny is that? I used to love playing this game, but was never able to make them sick, and believe me, I tried! So, I'm sorry I can't help you out with your question, because I was never able to make them sick, and plus I no longer play it. :angry:

Thanks for the picture, though!

You know what is SO messed up? When I played it again, that part actually worked! :bleh: ...for a few times, then it messed up again. LOL

You have to get them to play with the dirty guinea pig (spelling?) and they get sick. :laugh: Is so great. LOL!

:omg:

Omg I only play Sims on the xbox sometimes, I guess I have to play with them on the computer, eh? :omg: Which version is it? So cute the pic!! And they do sneeze in doubles? Oh heaven! :angry:

Was that from the Sims Unleashed expansion pack? I got the Sims 2 last Christmas, and I haven't gotten anyone to sneeze yet. There isn't even a gerbil in this one. :angry:

Oh gosh, it just occured to me that the cat made your Sim sneeze, and they both had a positive reaction to it. Sims like sneezing too. Ha ha!

Well, the picture is from Unleased because of the cat, but I got The Sims Deluxe Edition which has the gerbil. (It's in the misc. -- other ; section. LOL!)

Oh gosh, it just occured to me that the cat made your Sim sneeze, and they both had a positive reaction to it. Sims like sneezing too. Ha ha!

:laugh: My Sim is a fetish-ist!!!! YAY! That sucks about Unleashed! All these birds and cats and dogs... you should be able to pick if your Sim is allergic to it. :laugh: Makes sense to me. LOL

In SIMS 2, you can make your Sims sick any time. You need to use the cheat code: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

Be careful with this cheat! It put the game in Beta test mode and you can screw a lot of things up if you don't use it right. To make them sick, hold down the shift key and click on the Sim. Then, choose the pop-up bubble that says "Spawn", then pick the "MakeMeSick Tester" and then "Give me a Cold".

If anyone is into coughing, try the "Give me Pneumonia". Their coughing attacks are wonderful.

Thanks, Dusty! I never even got my Sims sick in the old version. The gerbil bit lots of people, but they just said ouch.

Kisa, you are the biggest dork XD Hahaha. Not that I didn't have a freaking blast making my Nightcrawler sim sick all the time.

I haven't borrowed the games to put on my new computer yet, woe! :laugh: I even have Schwarz skins sequestered away somewhere for just such an occasion >:laugh:

XDD I am and I love it!

OHH! Schwarz ones!? I found some but they were kinda...ew-ie looking. I did find this really cute dude-head-skin that looks like Brad, glasses (not the big ugly ones) and all. :laugh:

In SIMS 2, you can make your Sims sick any time. You need to use the cheat code: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

Be careful with this cheat! It put the game in Beta test mode and you can screw a lot of things up if you don't use it right. To make them sick, hold down the shift key and click on the Sim. Then, choose the pop-up bubble that says "Spawn", then pick the "MakeMeSick Tester" and then "Give me a Cold".

If anyone is into coughing, try the "Give me Pneumonia". Their coughing attacks are wonderful.

OMG! I am SO going to try this. I have had the Sims 2 ever since it came out and only ONCE did one of my sims get pneumonia. I have never had any of them sneeze. This will be fun. :laugh:

Any help on how to get out of the best test mode? Do you just type "boolProp testing CheatsEnabled false"?

Thanks for the help! :laugh:

Guest ever_so_clever

I played the sims at a friends and never got into it, but I did want to make them sick really badly. I also played a game called Creatures. An old one, interesting, but if you let your creature eat a certain plant it gives them a cold and they sneeze a lot. I would constantly beg my friend to do it, just to see what happens, but she was too attached to the things to put them in harms way. :laugh:

Eeeee! Thanks for the clip, lutzzie! Wow! Sims is totally different than Sims2.

How can you tell if your sim is allergic to a certain animal or not?

Sadly, they aren't. That was me wishing for it. :laugh:

• 10 months later...

Thanks so much! I got my sims sick too! Lol, that sounds kinda funny. Did someone say what to type? I don't remember, well anyway its (and the caps don't matter BTW):

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

so you type that in the cheat window then press shift and click on your Sim. Go to 'Spawn' and then Make Me Sick Tester and a yellow box with an arrow will appear. Click the box (it looks like an actual box on the floor) and it should give you the sickness options. Have fun!!!!!!

If you don't understand my dierections (he he, sorry, they're a but confusing) go to:

http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw

and/or:

http://www.sims99.com/articles/boolprop-testing.php

• 1 month later...
Guest dustbuni1
AAAAHHH! YAY! I finally know the code now! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! My sims will never know what hit them! *cackles* I mean... XD *zips off to torture Snape Sim* Shut up, you love my obsession! XD

nice, very nice. :hypoc: i'm a little sad B/c i don't have sims (you know what i'm flat out begging for this holiday season, if that doesn't work i'll go on strike! "no! i'm not doing the dishes till you get me sims!") as far as the original question about the messed up sound i would try just getting new speakers, (and don't blast the sound so loud this time?) hav fun u all! :drool:

:blushing: Sneezy sims are awsome heehee. I bought the sims2 for the whole purpose of making them sick LOL. But I actually do enjoy the game beyond that too (^^) I <3 my sims.

Once, I got one of my favorite sims to do a triple when he had a cold ;3. He was really hungry and sleepy and I kept making him practice in the mirror for charisma, and when he got done he yelled at me angrily and then sneezed three times :laugh: I haven't been able to get that (or even a double) again though T_T. *Keeps torturing them until it happens*.

OMG, why have I never thought about making my SIMS sneeze before?! I MUST try that very soon (especially on my Ryan Stiles sim, hhehehe).

BTW, for those of you sad about the Sims 2 not having pets, in a few weeks The Sims 2: Pets is being released with cats, dogs, guinea pigs, birds, etc. :-D YAY!

Guest Sarah_Rose
Kisa, you are the biggest dork XD Hahaha. Not that I didn't have a freaking blast making my Nightcrawler sim sick all the time.

oh wow..nightcrawler sick, that would be amazing to see. :D:nohappy:

Archived