Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Poll!

Daphine

Just out of curiosity (and my own ego, BLUSHING!) which Agent Sonya comic is your favorite?

Part I

Part II

Part III

I wish to god I knew who Agent Sonya was so that I could participate. Oh well. I guess I must be too old for this poll. :laugh::laugh::lmfao::rofl:

I wish to god I knew who Agent Sonya was so that I could participate. Oh well. I guess I must be too old for this poll. :laugh::lmfao::rofl::lol:

Dawnie, you are too cute, and definitely not too old! The comic Daphine is talking about is the one that's posted here in stories and obs, I think the third one is right below this post! You might have to look for the other two. Daphine draws Sonya!

So, you aren't missing anything here, hon, you just need to look for them! Okay? Hope this helps!

As for me, I enjoyed III! :laugh:

Poor old Sonya; she does seem to get tied up a lot, doesn't she?

I think inn Part I she is just that bit more helplessss, or is it that I'veread the story on serotica and know that we get hiding and feathers!

And thank you rfor putting me on to SFC storage which I would never have found otherwise.

Yes, Susan also suffers, doesn't she?

What next for Sonya? Snuff would be good!

Could you post them all here so we can look at them and compare them all? Might make things easier. :laugh: A simple link to the comics should be good enough. Just a suggestion. :laugh:

Could you post them all here so we can look at them and compare them all? Might make things easier. :laugh: A simple link to the comics should be good enough. Just a suggestion. :lmfao:

Yes.... please! Then, I will answer :laugh: Also... put it in a "Poll Category" :rofl:

Could you post them all here so we can look at them and compare them all? Might make things easier. :laugh::laugh:

Thank you for the idea Bondi. I should have thought of it myself!

OK after trying for quit a while to get these in order I give up!

Here's how the order go's

Part II

Part III

Then Part I

Sorry!

I'd say Part I. They were all good, though. Maybe you should make more. :yes: Maybe we could even get a fit from her. Though that might take more than one page, I suppose. Up to you. :huh:

:blushing: I love them all - you're very talented! How on earth does she manage to keep that flimsy little top on though.... :yes:

=kiwi= :o

they are all very good. I guess... if I had to pick.... I would pick #1.

She is a VERY good sneezer! STRONG. WET. Body bending (except on #3).

Ahh.... a young, chesty, sexy sneezer. Too bad she doesnt do multiples! :yes:

Archived