Sneeze Fetish Forum

a story request .....( what could it be???)

prisma

SOOO yeah it's haloween AND I thought that is well... i kinda hoped...... mayyyybeeee someone ( anyone????) could... um . ya know write me a rocky horror fan fic since it is the season and all so yeah it would be ever so nice and it would be so awsome and all that and um uh..... i dont know I would love it very much!!!! ( and as incentive for whoever who cares I can send you sexy pics of me in various stages of undress) ohhhh wont someone PLEASE OHHHH PLEASE!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE WITH WONDERFUL THINGS ( you can make them up ) ON TOP!!!!!! i really dont know how to get someone to write me a rocky fan fic but if i did I would be so happy. it could be you. Couldent it be you please be YOU!!!! HURAYY HURAH!!!

( and as incentive for whoever who cares I can send you sexy pics of me in various stages of undress)

Wow, are you desperate? or do you do that often?? tchh...... :D naughty naughty....

Thanks Prisma.... Guess what I had a dream about last night? LOL If I'm feeling particularly lucid later (still half-asleep right now), I'll try to put it on paper (silicon?)

wow my hearts all a flutter i am so hopeful. i dont know if your dream was about dr frank gettin a cold but if it was then that would have been such a lovely dream ( which would make such an even more lovely story) ( sighs dreamily) ---------------siiiiggghhhhh--------------------

wow my hearts all a flutter i am so hopeful. i dont know if your dream was about dr frank gettin a cold but if it was then that would have been such a lovely dream ( which would make such an even more lovely story) ( sighs dreamily) ---------------siiiiggghhhhh--------------------

you want him sneezy? Ok. :winkkiss: In the dream Rocky started the whole thing off, but it was sort of like one of those banter-y moments in the movie (like "Dr. Scott!" "Brad!" "Dr. Scott!" "Janet!" "Brad!" etc LOL) I'm such a dork LOL

I'll see what I can do, but I promise nothing dahlink!

WOW! If you wrote me a rocky fic about Dr. Frank catching a nasty cold that would be the bestest thing ever and I would never EVER forget it . I swear!!!! I have been wanting a Rocky fic for like SEVEN YEARS!!!!!!!

it is true that Tarotgirl wrote me one in 1998 but since then no one else had! BOO HOO so yeah I know you said no promises but if ya did I would be a greatful joyful girl! WOWIE ZOWIE!!!

Archived