Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taboo Tuesday

Pilgrim

Here's the story: A certain young girl of 18 has been cursed by a malevolent witch. For the duration of a 24 hour time period, she will not be able to utter a certain phrase or any others sounding like it. If she tries, the curse will make her say the opposite. Your job is to vote on what phrase she will not be allowed to say. Then, one week from today, I will tell the tale as it unfolds, with your choice guiding the entire story. You have seven choices:

1. "I'm freezing!"
  2. "I'm allergic to that."
  3. "Could you hand me a tissue?"
  4. "I forgot my allergy medicine!"
  5. "Did you close the window?"
  6. "I lost my swimsuit!"
  7. "Do you own a cat?"

Remember: It's good to be bad :)

So the Opposites would be .. ??

1. "I'm freezing!" <---> I'm hot
  2. "I'm allergic to that." <---> uhmm.. now what is the opposite of allergic .. ? I'm not allergic to that
  3. "Could you hand me a tissue?" <---> I forbid you to hand me a tissue
  4. "I forgot my allergy medicine!" <---> I remembered my allergy medicine
  5. "Did you close the window?" <---> Did you open the window
  6. "I lost my swimsuit!" <---> i found my swimsuit
  7. "Do you own a cat?" <---> questions are so hard .. Do you own a dog?

something like that ?? :) i guess my ways of thinking are really strange .. :)

I must admit to being a bit confused as well if we are waiting to hear opposites. (e.g. I am not allergic to that). But maybe I just need more coffee.

#2 :)

It must be, mustn't it. 2 I mean. T he other opposites don't have the same potential for wrongness [and comedy]

after much thought and careful deliberation, (its been a boring day) i personally think u shud use #2.

am lookin foward to reading the story.

star

xxxxxx

First of all.... shouldnt this be in a poll format? Secondly...I dont understand the concept. Thirdly... I like the thought of a young girl with no swimsuit :)

"I'm freezing!" I love when people are cold. I don't know why, I just do! :)

Abyssinia,

Barrie

First of all.... shouldnt this be in a poll format? Secondly...I dont understand the concept. Thirdly... I like the thought of a young girl with no swimsuit :)

Three thoughts! Yay, they're *not* lonely any more :)

I'd have to vote for not being able to ask for a tissue, followed by not being able to confess their allergy.

I thought this was in poll format! Stupid new controls :) Heh, actually I like most of the new stuff a lot. polychrome understands exactly what I meant when I said opposite. Read her post for an example of what I had intended. So far the results are:

2 votes for 1

5 votes for 2

1 vote for 3

1 vote for 6

I'll be closing the polls late on Friday. Or early Saturday. Whenever. And those of you who said something like "1 or 5" I didn't count you. Please vote for your favorite choice! I realize they're all awesome, but you must pick one! And don't just vote 2 cuz everyone else is! Be a rebel! Go for the underdog! Who knows, you might start something...

And then, there's always my vote...

I thought this was in poll format! Stupid new controls :) Heh, actually I like most of the new stuff a lot. polychrome understands exactly what I meant when I said opposite. Read her post for an example of what I had intended. So far the results are:

2 votes for 1

5 votes for 2

1 vote for 3

1 vote for 6

I'll be closing the polls late on Friday. Or early Saturday. Whenever. And those of you who said something like "1 or 5" I didn't count you. Please vote for your favorite choice! I realize they're all awesome, but you must pick one! And don't just vote 2 cuz everyone else is! Be a rebel! Go for the underdog! Who knows, you might start something...

And then, there's always my vote...

Awwww... but 2 is the best! Someone trying to say that they're allergic to something, but they say they're not, so the allergen stays with the person and he/she (preferably she) sneezes even more!

Fine, I vote for 1

Guest Maiden of Fire

Call me totally boring, but I'm going to vote for 2 anyway. Sorry! And I really hate going along with a crowd, but reallly (in my opinon) you just can't deny that is the best choice. So, sorry, no voting for the underdog here! *blush* I'll just go hide now that I've tossed in my two cents.

But I'll be waiting for the story!

Hmm . . . I think I like one and two the most. But wouldn't her sneezing, her nudity, her shivering, and so on betray the falseness of her cursedly opposite statements?

Looking forward to the story, very much.

Hmm . . . I think I like one and two the most. But wouldn't her sneezing, her nudity, her shivering, and so on betray the falseness of her cursedly opposite statements?

Looking forward to the story, very much.

When someone decides to write a fic, ya don't ask why. They just make it happen.

Well, I agree with that actually. I just had to spew that dumb line of mine. But, I kinda like it when someone is over protective of our sneezy heroine. If someone finds out about a cold, I just looove when they are over protective of the person who has it.

And, I love it when gals say they're freezing, then sneeze a little. Or a lot. :P

Archived