Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Halloween, a story for you for tricks & treats!

Daphine

Here is the story I wrote for Halloween but couldn't post. A friend showed me what I was doing wrong :blushing: . Sorry for this story being a day late, I hope you enjoy it anyway! :D

The Halloween Party Horror!

It’s funny how the most intense situations can turn total strangers into the closest of friends in a matter of minutes. Steve had never even talked to Colleen before 15 minutes ago but he had noticed her at the Halloween party. Just an hour earlier he saw her from across the room. He had thought to himself about how he would like to meet her and even tried to think of a way he could walk up to her and strike up a conversation. Now here they were, there arms bound behind them running for there lives. “Who were those people, what did they want” Colleen asked as she tried to catch her breath. “I have no idea but I wasn’t about to stick around and find out” Steve replied. “But what will they do with the others? My, my friends are back there” Colleen said as she could feel the tears starting to fill her eye’s. Steve turned to her and could see she was getting up set “listen a’h, I’m sorry I don’t know your name” “Colleen, my name is Colleen” Colleen said as she tried to catch her breath. “OK Colleen the best thing we can do for us and the other is to get out of here and get help, but your going to have to trust me OK”. Colleen just looked back and nodded her head. “O’h and by the way my name is Steve” he said with a slight smile that gave her a calming feeling.

They slowly made there way threw the building searching for an exist. It was dark and dusty, Colleen could feel the dust already beginning to bother her nose. She wrinkled her nostrils up and down a few times but could feel the sneezy sensation come up on her fast. “Heecha”, “Ha, Haachoo” the second sneeze being much loader than the first. “Bless you” Steve whispered back to her. “Thank you” Collen said as she could feel her face turning warm as the blood rushed to it. “OK I think we put enough space between us and them, I think the best thing we could do is try to find something to untie us with” But right then they could both hear foot steps on the hard cement floor and they were heading there way. Steve motioned to Colleen to follow him and they both slowly made there way down another hallway.

They entered into a large room and saw a display up on a stage. They could hear the sound of voices off in the distance but they could tell that they were heading in there direction. Steve scanned the room but could see no other exits besides the one they had came threw. He motioned to Colleen to follow him again and they made there way up onto the stage. They could tell by the sound of the voices that they were getting closer so he knew they had to act fast. He had Colleen push over one of the mannequins so it would land onto his hands that were still bound securely behind his back. He quickly dragged the statue off to the back of the stage and then repeated the process with a second one. As Steve began to explain to Colleen that these people who were trying to recapture them were just searching from room to room so all they had to do was hide out long enough for them to search this room and they would be on there way. They quickly took the places of the mannequins, Steve and Colleen both stood beside each other. They both stayed motionless for what seamed to be an eternity before they heard the door knob rattle as it turned. Three people entered the room. From there loose fitting black outfits it was hard to make out even there gender. They spread out to different corners of the large room and started searching threw the different display’s. Colleen felt a wave of fear washing over her. She felt so helpless, but felt alittle relieved just knowing she wasn’t alone. As she stood among the crowd of fake people she thought to herself “just stay calm and no matter what don’t” and thats when she remembered sneezing before. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. “What if I have to sneeze again” she thought to herself. “It’s so dusty in here, what if the dust makes me sneeze like it did before”. The thought of sneezing and what would happen if she did made her begin to sweat. She could feel a thin layer of sweat begin to form on her back and her body begin to shake. Steve looked over at her and could see by the look in her eye’s how scared she was. What he didn’t relies was that her shaking had caused a small lockof her hair to fall forward and itch at her cheek. Colleen crossed her eye’s and looked nervously at the strand of hair as it began to slowly creep it’s way across her cheek coming closer and closer to her nose. Colleen could feel the hair beginning to itch against the edge of her left nostril. It slowly tickled it’s way up into her nose.. She could feel her heart begin to pound as her fear was beginning to come to life. Colleen could feel a sneeze beginning to form in the far back of her nose. She could feel her eye’s beginning to tear up as the itch began to get worse. Colleen tried to blow out of her mouth directing the flow of air up towards her nose. The slight sound attracted Steve’s attention. He could see by the way her nostrils were twitching and the sneezy expression that was begin to form on Colleens face that he had to act fast. Steve noticed the strand of hair that had worked it’s way deep into Colleen’s nostril and knew it must be the collperate, but what could he do to stop it. He tried one last time to untie his hands but it was no use. He looked back at Colleen and his eye’s met her’s. He could tell that there wasn’t much time so he leaned in and began to itch the side of her nose with his own. As his nose pressed against the side of Colleens nostril she could feel some relief from the terrible tickle deep in her nose. She closed her eye’s and tried to move her own nose around to try and help Steve. As she did this she felt her nose slide down against Steve’s lip’s and he softly kissed the tip. His lip’s slightly parted as her nose slipped in. She could feel his bottom lip against her nostrils and a sweet soft kiss on her nose. For the moment she forgot all about the fear of the people looking for them and even the sneeze deep in her nose. But the sneeze quickly returned “Heechi”, the sneeze squeaked out. Both Steve’s and Colleen’s eye’s sprang open but Colleen could feel her’s slowly beginning to close again as a second sneeze began to form. Colleen could feel her breath hitch once as the sneeze began to form. Steve quickly began to rub his nose against her’s again desperately trying to remove the tickle that was forming into a sneeze. Colleen struggled to keep her eye’s open and the growing sneeze under control but she knew it was a losing battle. A wave of terror crashed over her “O’h no what will they do to us if I sne, sneeze again”. The second sneeze was appone her and needed to be let out . Aaahhh! Colleen knew there was no turning back and Steve could see the figures dressed in black heading in there direction. HHHaaaa! Colleen hitched a second time, then finally HHAAACHOOO! The second sneeze was much loader than the first and it took no time at all for the two of them to be recaptured and returned to the other’s.

Lovely story Daphine! Glad I was finally able to read it! Thank you for posting it, and I hope to see more!

Wonderful! Thank you!

I have to ask, though: What becomes of our hero and his sneezy heroine?

I'm sorry for not replying sooner :laugh: .

I have been working on idea's for part II and hope to write it in the next week :drool: .

I also have a more 18+ version of the story that I was way to embarressed to post on the forum :laugh: . If anyone is interested please let me know.

Very nice story, Daphine. I enjoyed it allot. Thanks for posting it. As far as your 18+ stories, if your too shy to post any here, I'd love if you'd email some to me. :pain:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived