Sneeze Fetish Forum

Come ON English-speaking writers!

Neesan

Ok, this is getting kinda sad. :clapping:

I have found a MASSIVE number of fanfics in Japanese that have so much sneezing in them. I found a few colds, but mosty hayfever/allergies. Now I've only been self-teaching myself Japanese for about 7 months until I get ot school next spring, and I try my hardest to translate them, and I somewhat-succeed, but it's still time consuming! Though I hardly EVER find anything in English for said characters.

Well, here is what I'm wondering. I mostly will only read anime-based-fanfiction, and since anime came from Japan, it would make sense that they write more fics than we do? But that doesn't seem right at all when you seen the insane number of fics in places like ff.net or adultfanfiction.net and stuff. But I never find anything written by a non-fetishist about a character just coming down with allergies or whatever.

Ok, I feel like my thoughts are scrattered (since I just woke up an hour ago and have slight chest-cold), but I did manage to keep a few incase anyone is interested.

This one is from Twin Signal with lots of sneezing.

I translated the first part of this one. Prince of Tennis fic where Jiroh has allergies and Atobe takes care of him.

Naruto Fanfic where Iruka has reeeally bad allergies and Kakashi takes care of him...and sexes him.

Prince of Tennis again, I THINK it's Mizuki sneezing like WOAH crazy, but I can't tell right yet.

This one is Hakkai from Saiyuki, I'm pretty sure he caught a cold.

Note: Sound of a sneeze is "くしゅん" or "kushun".

Anyway, I'm still sad! Or just needing fics. :clapping:

you have? gimme! I'll soon know enough japanese to be able to read them with ease (I have soon studied Japanese for 4 months, I'm going to study it for 3 years) =)

you have? gimme! I'll soon know enough japanese to be able to read them with ease (I have soon studied Japanese for 4 months, I'm going to study it for 3 years) =)

Er... Well... :clapping: Anou... That is... I kinda don't have them. :clapping: google.com + yahoosearch = your best friends. :clapping: Gomen ne~!

Ha, so will I hopefully. For now it's taking me like two HOURS to translate things.

JFSLDKFJDSKFJ HAKKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Now, I have to write him. DAMN YOU.

~Akutenshi

NYA-HA-HA! More like *WE* are writing him and Sanzo right now. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :clapping:

Have to add that http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/ seems to work well with the Naruto fic. Except Iruka = dolphin? Too bad it wasn't Kakashi with allergies :D

Babelfish doesn't seem to work too well with the others though. :(

ROFL Yep! Iruka = Dolphin and Kakashi = Scarecrow. Heehee! I don't personally use Bablefish on things, I go through fics with the dictionary at animelab.com and go one kanji at a time. Takes foooooorever, but it gets the job done.

I'm sticking to my guns to say that Kakashi has horrible allergies, that's why he wears his mask 24/7. *firm nod*

Archived