Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone know?

Jorm

Does anyone know if there are any good fics involving haldir from LOTR sneezing? I know there are a few fics with out there but they all seem to have other people sneezing.

Why don't you ask about an OBSCURE charecter? :drool:

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's like: "You're a Star Wars fan if you've ever dressed up as Luke, Han, Leia or Vader for Halloween. You're a Star Wars GEEK if you've ever dressed up as Dengar, Nein Nunb, Ponda Boba or Bousch."

But to answer your your question - No, sorry, I haven't.

Good luck with the search though!

I consider myself the resident obsessive LOTR fic expert over on the yahoo sneezefic and LOTRHPsneeze groups, so I can confidently say that no, I've not read any fic with Haldir as the one doing the sneezing. I've read a few of him with Legolas, and it's always Legolas sneezing, though as he's my favorite, I'm not complaining. I wouldn't mind reading Haldir fic though....he's got a lovely nose, and he's drop-dead gorgeous during his Helm's Deep scenes.

Someone, sorry I can't remember who, wrote an *amazing* sexy sneezefic a long while back featuring Haldir's actor, Craig Parker. I'm not sure it was this incarnation of the Forum that it was posted on, but I'd suggest trying to search the history or posting a message seeking the author of that fic if you're interested. Hope that helps!

Does anyone know if there are any good fics involving haldir from LOTR sneezing? I know there are a few fics with out there but they all seem to have other people sneezing.

Why don't you ask about an OBSCURE charecter? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's like: "You're a Star Wars fan if you've ever dressed up as Luke, Han, Leia or Vader for Halloween. You're a Star Wars GEEK if you've ever dressed up as Dengar, Nein Nunb, Ponda Boba or Bousch."

But to answer your your question - No, sorry, I haven't.

Good luck with the search though!

Haldir's hardly an obscure character! He has a decent amount of good screentime with dialogue and gets mentioned by name in both the FOTR and TTT movies. You want obscure, go with his brothers, Rumil and Orophin. :drool:

Toche. I was just having a little fun. It doen't surprise me that there are Legolas fic's, but not Haldir's.

(Same logic follows - I've seen quite a few Frodo's and Gandalph's show up at my door at the end of October, but no Haldir's, Radagast's, Hahma's (sp?) or Beorn's.) (And no, I don't truly considers ANY of those obscure, as I'm at least a level 1 Tolkein Geek myself!)

(I do however concede the higher level to youself, Lady-K, as I would have had NO IDEA who Rumil and Orophin were.) :drool:

Why don't you ask about an OBSCURE charecter? :drool:

Funny thing is I know who each and every one of those characters are (and yes I'm a Star Wars geek! :D )

Archived