Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies and Empathy (M) - (4 Parts)

Jorm

Love it! Love the insight Dumbledore has into both Snape's past and his personality. "Severus, can be difficult at times." That's so Dumbledore!!

Loved it. I haven't been on the past few days.

I love the characterization of Snape. It seemed realistic and the way that Dumbledore interacted with Tara was really "on". I am enjoying this.

If more inspiration hits- Please write more.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Before I say anything... I know replying to old posts does annoy some people...

....BUT....

I really enjoyed and appreciated this story! :cryhappy::D

DS, you remain true to the personalities of the original characters, which makes this story believable. The style of your writing is also quite artistic, I was particularily moved by this bit...

Snape sat fuming in bed. How dare she! How dare she be so… so right! He picked up the tissue box and hurled it at his bedroom wall, tears streaming down his cheeks. And then he collapsed on the bed crying… crying for all that he had lost and all that he had done. Crying for his mother, and for obeying Lord Voldemort, and getting Lily, the one woman he had ever really loved killed, and for all the things he had never wanted to think about again, all the things he had tried so hard to block out.

and of course....... Snape as an angsty and emotional professor with allergies is HOT!! :drool:

Thankyou!

Yes it is kind of an old post, but I'm glad you commented. I never did when I first read it cause I was more shy about commenting on stories back then.

So I'll take this opportunity to say Raven that was an awesome fic, and I really enjoyed it both the first time I read it and today. :drool:

I saw this up here and I was So excited because I thought maybe there was more.... But- the upside was reading this all over again and Throughly enjoying it. And loving it Even more since I have gotten to know the author better. *It's weird how that happens with me, but...*

Yes, although I read the first part I somehow missed the rest; and agree with everything thre others have said.

Brilliantly inventive, very empathetic [hm, could you be...no, surely not] and very sneezy. I don't suppose any more could appear. Oh, and the heroine might empathetically experience sneeziness; yes.

Does the Empath theme derive from Babylon 5 ?

Archived