Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Fanfiction Site!

Neesan

I FINALLY DID IT! ^_^ I started a site for all my fanfiction! I had a few people ask where to find my fics and since they are all over the place, I figured having them on one site would be good.

"Datte! Kisa! Why is your fics on geoshitties when you have legatosama.com?"

I'm running out of space at legatosama, that's why. :wub: And until I get $$ after the holidays, I can't get any more space. Sneezing anime guys take up a lot of room, yo. ROFL!!

Anyway! Here is my site! Enjoy, review in guest book and I'll have your babies. :wheels:

Also in there is the crazy things me and AkuTenshi write as well as gift fics/art. Fun times, fun times.

(This is an ok topic to put in stories, ne? It is my stories... :twisted: LMAO!)

Sure.... it's about stories..... hehehe.

That is very cool. I'll will Definately have to check that out.

I don't think that I would have clue #1 about setting up a site, but I have thought about making a blog on here for the purpose of putting all my half-finished, partly started stories and my plot bunnies that drive me nuts but then I don't end up writing.

Anyway..... enough rambling. I will go check out yummy site and will let you have my babies. (as long as you promise to keep them :wheels::twisted: ).

I don't think that I would have clue #1 about setting up a site, but I have thought about making a blog on here for the purpose of putting all my half-finished, partly started stories and my plot bunnies that drive me nuts but then I don't end up writing.

Anyway..... enough rambling. I will go check out yummy site and will let you have my babies. (as long as you promise to keep them ;):bleh: ).

That's what you need a Livejournal for. ^_^ I use mine for such things like that, so it's easier to share ideas with friends instead of putting it up on a site. LOL

LMAO! Of course I'll keep them! And cuddle and nurture. :bleh:

Archived