Sneeze Fetish Forum

...So lets just top that off with a cold, why don't we?

Zuki

Alright so lately I've been really sick, kidney infections and whatnot and I haven't really been posting any of the wonderful observations I have had in the last two weeks, and not rather taking much enjoyment from them either... ( :wheels: ). Well anyway, last night I felt especially icky so I headed off to bed early and as soon as I laid down I could feel my nose beginning to tickle and my throat sort of burned as well. Not too long after the tickle started I sneezed a double into the sleeve of my pajama top that sound like Huh-hessshah!Hepsshu!. After those two I felt really dizzy so I fell asleep, but this morning when I woke up I discovered that my throat was really sore and that I have a headache. Feeling not to awesome at that point I decided to just get up instead of lying in bed all day but just as I sat up I felt a tickle in the back of my nose and it just wouldn't come out, so I rubbed at my nose and eventually blew it to see if I could get the tickle unstuck, but nothing worked so I gave up and just got dressed and left my room. But a few minutes ago the tickle got stronger and as I sat down on my computer chair I turned slightly away from the screen and sneezed -Hetchuh! - into the open air before I muffled the following two into the sleeve of my shirt - Huh-hissssh! Issshu! -.

So I figured I might as well share that with you all, its not the greatest obs, but it'll do. :twisted:

But a few minutes ago the tickle got stronger and as I sat down on my computer chair I turned slightly away from the screen and sneezed -Hetchuh! - into the open air before I muffled the following two into the sleeve of my shirt - Huh-hissssh! Issshu! -. So I figured I might as well share that with you all, its not the greatest obs, but it'll do. :D

It was a fine obs. I hope you're feeling a bit better, Zuki. Tis the season though. :yes: Take care and thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

God bless you, Zuki! :D

These are really nice obs! :laugh: liked them.

Sneezing as the last action before falling into sleep at bedtime is something that may happen to me from times to times, too.

So I also hope you're feeling better actually. Stay healthy! :laugh:

kind regards,

Mr. Hankie

Archived