Sneeze Fetish Forum

My wife sneezing while hiding

A couple of months ago my wife and I sneeked into the physical Therapy clinic were I work after hours to do some electric stim on my knee. The clinc is in a building that was still open. We were in an exam room and could hear people threw the wall, now for me to be in the clinic after hours is no big deal but for me to be treating my self, that would not make my boss to happy. Any how were in the exam room trying to keep quite when my wife suddenly got this scared look on her face, before I could ask what was wrong her look turned from scared to sneezy as she tried to whisper to me " I got to snee, snee, sneeze!". I have never seen anyone try so hard not to sneeze but finally two sqeeked out . We weren't heard but she later told me she felt like her head was going to explode holding them back like that.

Does anyone have any sneezing while hiding stories?

here's one for ya :wink:

i had a girlfriend when i was 18, and her and i used to have sex in my bedroom at my parent's house, which of course most parents would from on.

There was one time we were in the middle of foreplay, it was in the late evening, and she felt the urge to sneeze. Being one who never held in or stifled her sneezes, she muffled a sneeze into my armpit. She had no idea of my fetish either.