Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story (f)

Guest sneezy girl

Guest sneezy girl

'Heh-shoo!' That was how Carla always started her day. She rubbed at her itching nose before sneezing again. 'Eh-shiiiih! Heyeshoo!' She managed to get dressed and get ready for work without sneezing, but as soon as she got outside, the pollen-filled spring air made her nose start itching again. Her chin began to tremble as the itch spread throughout her whole face. It was only a short walk to the bus stop but it seemed an eternity as she passed by the rows of flowers in full bloom. When she finally got to the bus stop, she sat down and buried her face in her hands as she sneezed three times in a row, 'Hi-isssshhhh! Hi-isssshooo! Heh-shiew!' She pulled her hands away long enough to inhale sharply before more sneezes came, 'Eh-shooo! Hi-ishih!' She sniffled and searched for a tissue, sneezing again, 'Heh-shuuuh!'

She had been sneezing so much that she hadn't noticed the old lady sitting on the other side of the bench. 'Bless you, dear', she said, kindly.

'Thank you...Eh-shiiiih!.....My hay fever is really...hi...hi....Heyeshoo!....really bad today'.

'My daughter used to have hay fever. She looked exactly like you when she sneezed',

Carla listened while the lady told her all about her daughter, until her bus arrived. Her allergies calmed down inside the air-conditioned bus, but her nose felt a bit stuffy from all the sneezing. She held a tissue over her nose as she stepped out of the bus, to stop herself from breathing in any more pollen, but it didn't seem to work. 'Hi-umpf! Heh-isshmph! Heshhmph!' She massaged her nose with the tissue trying to alleviate the constant itch. She rushed for the train which had just arrived on the platform, and found a seat about halfway down the nearest carriage. The air-conditioning on the train didn't seem to be working, and since it was a typical summer day, the whole row of passengers had opened their windows, letting more pollen into the train.

Carla rubbed at her nose again, and brushed her hair from her face, before sneezing uncontrollably, 'Heh-iiiisshh!' After a few seconds, she sneezed again, 'Eh-shooo!' Her nose felt really irritated now, and she knew she wasn't finished sneezing yet. 'Heh-eyeshoo!' That one was bit louder, and a few people turned their heads, more out of curiosity than annoyance. She was used to people staring at her attractive body, so she didn't mind the extra attention. 'Hih-shaaah!' Carla rubbed her nose again, before two more explosive sneezes sprayed into her palm. 'Hur-rushooo! Hur-shiiiiiih!' The train pulled into her stop, and she sneeze into her arm as she got off, 'Heh-issshhh!'.

She worked just opposite the station so she didn't have much farther to go. She crossed the road, and entered the small door that opened out into the back alley. She hurried down a set of steps that took her down to a small room, furnished only with a desk at which her boss was seated. He handed her a list of her clients for the day, and she proceeded down the maze of corridors to the staff room, as her first appointment wasn't for another 10 minutes. One of her co-workers, Sarah, was the only other person in the room.

'Hey.'

'Hey, my allergies are so bad today'.

'Sweet. Me too. I've been sneezeing my head off.'

'Looks like our clients are in for a good day then!'

Carla arrived at her room which had been set up in advance. Her nose reacted immediately to the masses of pollen pumping out from the careful arrangement of flowers and plants. She knew it wouldn't be long before she started sneezing, and hoped her client wouldn't be late. Within a minute, a shortish young man with thick hair and friendly-looking eyes arrived on the other side of the room. They were separated by a thin glass partition which allowed them to communicate with each other.

'Hi, I'm Carla. How are you today?'

'I'm fine. How are you?'

'Well, my allergies have been really bad all morning'.

'Really! How many times have you sneezed?'

'Uhhhh....twenty times, at least. All these flowers are making me feel really sneezy right now and uhhh....i have to....Hi-isshooo...sneeze....Eh-shoooo!'

'Bless you. You look so cute when you sneeze. I mean, you look really cute anyway, but even more when you sneeze'.

'Thank you. But i'm....uh....Heh-isssh.....not finished yet.....Heyeshoo....hi.....heh..... heh-shhhhh!'

'God, that's so hot'.

'Heh-shooo! Thank you. My nose.....hih.....my nose is itching like crazy....Hih-shooo! Eh-ishhooo! Heyishhh!'

'Mmmmm'.

'Heh-eshooo...you can ask me questions about my allergies...Hi-shooo...if you like...heshishhoo!'

'God yes, well...how long have you had allergies for?'

'Uhhhh....Heyeshooo....excuse me.....Hih-shooo.....hih....hih-ishhhiiihhhh....uggghh...i can't believe how much i'm sneezing...sorry....i've had allergies since i was fifteen....heh-shooo....aahhh....and since then i've always woken up sneezing in spring and summer'.

'What does it feel like?'

'Well, my nose is always really... hih...itchy, no matter...hih-ishih... how much i rub it. And i can literally...heh-shooo.... sneeze for hours without stopping.'

'Wow...i've never seen a cute girl sneeze so much before'.

'Really? Do you know any girls with....hih....heyeshooo....with allergies?'

'Well, one of my friends has allergies, but the most i've seen her sneeze is eight times in a row. And in real life i can't really look at people when they sneeze'.

Carla continued to sneeze, concealing her amusement at the helpless state of arousal her client appeared to be in. Once the session was over, Carla returned to the staff room to recuperate for her next appointment. Her nose felt really irritated, and she rubbed it vigourously over and over again. She felt all stuffed up, and her head was spinning from all the sneezing. Despite these annoying side effects, she loved to sneeze, so this was her dream job. She blew her nose a few times, and dried her watering eyes. She brushed the hair from her face and kept rubbing her nose, as Sarah walked into the room.

'How did it go?'

'Fine. I could barely breathe without sneezing. The poor guy was so turned on he looked like he was about to explode!'

'Nice!'

Carla's next client was a bit late, so he walked in as she was in the middle of sneezing.

'Hey-shooo! Heh-shooo! Eh-shiiiiih!'

'Bless you. I hope i haven't missed much'.

'No....i....ah.....Ah-shooo! Ishooo! Heh-isssh!....i...Hi-ishooo!'

'Wow, you are such a hot sneezer'.

Carla smiled, her allergies temporarily under control. 'Thank you. I....hi-ishooo....eh-shooo....ahhhh....I can brealy get a word out without sneezing!'

'That's alright babe. I'll just sit here and watch you'.

Carla nodded as her chin began to tremble and she began a series of involuntary gasps...hi.....hih....heh.....heee......Heh-shoo! Heh-shiiiih! Eh-shuuuu!' The sneezes exploded from her sensitive nose.

'Wow that was a big one'.

'Yep...they're....hih....they're getting bigger and....ah....Hah-isshhh!....bigger....Heh-shhh!....Heyeshooo! Ishiiiih! Heh-ishooo-ishooo!'

'Hey, let's play a game. We'll see how long you can go without sneezing'. He began to fiddle with his watch. 'Ready?'

'I guess'. Carla concentrated hard, biting her lip and trying to ignore the tickling sensation in her nose. It was torture to hold her sneezes back, but she was secretly enjoying the challenge.

'You're doing really well babe'.

'I can't hold out much longer...my....ahhh...hih....aaghhhh....my nose is itching like crazy...hih....this is really hard...'

'That's one minute already'.

Carla's breath began to hitch, with each breath introducing more pollen into Carla's irritated, itching nose. 'Hih....hih.....heh-shooo! damn....i...ahhh....heh-ishooo! He-shooo! Heyeshooo! HEYESHOOO!'

'Wow'.

'Heh-sheeew! Sorry, the itching got so intense...hih-shooo!.... i couldn't resist it'.

'That's alright, i was hoping you wouldn't last long'.

'Heh-shooo! Eh-shooo! Hi-ishhoooo!'

'Bless you'.

'Sorry i can't.....Hih-isshhh!....i can't talk much....Heh-shhh!....but this is a pretty intense fit i'm having'. She pulled out a tissue and blew her nose with both hands. 'Hehshooo! aggghh....i can't believe i'm still sneezing'.

'Mmmm....neither can I'.

:blushing: Wow, I didn't realize that others had a similar fantasy. I have long thought about how great it would be to actually have a place like that to go to! Thanks for such a great story!!

As much as the name Carla scares me (Name of one of my teachers in 7th grade. She was evil and ugly and all that stuff) that was a great story.

Oh, God. If one of those opened, I'd spend all my hard-earned money. :-) And I'd love to work there, but I just don't sneeze all that much . . .

Very nice story...I would like to open a place like this....are there any females here that can sneeze for 8 hours straight,and would you mind putting in some overtime? lol

Let me know...Thank you.

wow.

makes me think, where do you get your inspirations from? do you see things in real life, or do you just think them up? wahtever you do, they're effective.

• 2 years later...

Wow. That's a GREAT story. I think I've read it here before. Did you move it or repost it or something? I have to tell you, quite honestly, it's one of my favorites---and I've lurked here a LONG time before joining.

HS - this is actually the very same, original posting of the story. If you look at the date the first post in the thread was made, you'll see it's from three years ago. :stretcher: It was resurrected by twinkies690 on August 14th. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not sorry to resurrect such an old thread but I just had to say that this is my favourite sneezefic of all time.. Ever. :P:blushing:

Archived