Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ms Jaquline (my first story :) )

(hippo)

"now, boys and girls, please sit down. please.....oh, John, no, sit down. im warning you. i'll, i'll just.....look, i'll just wait... im happy to wait... okay ill count to three...um..one.....two....three..."

Ms Jaqueline had no control over her class. everyday she would struggle to raise her voice above the roaring of her restless year 10 class. today was paricularly bad, and she had been warned that if there were any more complaints from the kids' parents than she would have to be replaced. it wasnt that she wasnt a good teacher, she was exceptionally bright and had a passion to teach young minds. she just was too soft hearted. she hated raising her voice. toady the students were pratically bouncing off the walls.

"PLEASE boys and girls, if you dont stop and sit down now, i will be.... very.......angry." she threw up her hands in desperation. one boy, called Josh, suddenly stood up on the desk and shouted, " hey, people, cmon, si' dunn. is' bout time we litsened up to wat she sez." everybody froze, looking up at him. he stared back at them, and flashed Ms Jaqueline a twisted smile. "c'mon.." he gestured to his seat and grinned hsi half smile at the class.

"oooohhhhhh, yeeeeaaaaah, everybody sit down. we should LEARN something, shouldnt we, Ms j?" said a boy, suddenly jumping down from the bench at the back of the room and returning to his desk.

slowly, everybody sat down at their desks, but all the tiem exchanging glances and sniggering to each other.

"thankyou, er... Joshua and, um, Micheal. now, everyone, lets get out our textbooks and open them to page 63, important events throughout the Qin dynasty."

" hey, Missus J!" Joshua bit his lip and snorted, evidently suppressing laughter. "d'you mind if i shut tha window? i get real bad allergies this tima yer'" he turned away from Ms Jaqueline and faked a sneeze into his arm. lots of people around the room laughed at this, but fought to supress it.

"yeah, thanks Missus J. wo' bout you? d'you get allergies?"

" me? yes. i'm actually allergic to chalk dust. it's a blessing that the principal installed whiteboards here." she laughed breathlessly.

" well ain' tha' juss funny Miss, coss all ov us have dusters full of chalk dust! aint that jus funny.." he got up as he was speaking and reached into his desk. he drew out two dusters, very old and worn. he raised them above his head. the whole class cheeered and started to chant. " CLAP IT, CLAP IT, CLAP IT!!!"

" Joshua, what are you doing, i just, what.....please dont Joshua, no, please put it down.." Ms Jaqueline's voice sounded suddenly high and alarmed. Josh approahced her, grinning like a madman, and holding the two dusters out in fron tof him. he laughed crazily, and clapped them together with such a force the whole classroom was filled with a fine, chalkiy dust.

"Joshua, why did you....ept-shoo!!! ept-shoo!!.. stop it! please re...ept-shoo!!!! shoo!! shoo!!! she fell into her chair, sneezing voilently. "shoo! ept-shoo!! SHOO!!! HAPT-SHOO!! joshua ..shoo!!! ept-shoo!!! plea...SHOO!!"

the whole class left their charis, all holding dusters, and began clapping them. Ms Jaqueline was now so overpowered with sneezes, she couldnt get any words out and she fought the sneezes back. "i, i, just have to...ahh...eeehhh...ept-shoo!! shoo!! shoo!!" she stumbled towrads the door, but a student jumped in front of the door and clapped his dusters enthusiastically.she fled to thte back of the classroom, tears streaming down her face, and fighting to control her sneezes.

all this comotion was heard by the english teacher next door. he stormed in, knocking a few students out of his way. "SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!" he boomed. everybody turned aorund, and a steely silence spread ove rhte classroom, the only noise being Ms Jaquelines sneezing. he grabbed her arm and rushed her out of the room, across the corridor and into his office. he grabbed a box of kleenex, and thrust it to her chest. "i, ept-shoo! shoo! would ju...just like...ept-shoo! ept-shoo!" she buried her face into a kleenex and sneezed, fighting the tickle.

"nothing to say. im Graeme, Mr Heston, English teacher of year 11." he smiled warmly at her. she looked up aver her tissue, her eyes watering.

it turned ou to be an extraordinary day for Ms Jaqueline. she found she a Graeme had a lot in common, and spent that night "sharing" their interests. he taught her self confidence and control over students, and she moved up to year 11 to teach the much more self controlled, mature 16 year olds.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Now.... this story had the ACTION that I like so :innocent: .... but... a bit hard to read. Grammatical errors and such. (look who's talking! :innocent: )

Now.... this story had the ACTION that I like so :innocent: .... but... a bit hard to read. Grammatical errors and such. (look who's talking! :lol: )

sorry, i was in a bit of a hurry :innocent:

this story wins. one mistake though.

"self controlled, mature 16 year olds"? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:innocent:

Seriously, though. Awesome story, I would have loved to do that to a couple of teachers in JHS/HS.

Now.... this story had the ACTION that I like so :innocent: .... but... a bit hard to read. Grammatical errors and such. (look who's talking! :innocent: )

sorry, i was in a bit of a hurry :rudolph:

No need to apologize! O:) Wonderful story! :xmastree: Helpessly sneezing teacher :innocent:

I had the same problem reading 'Huck Finn'. You wrote WITH the accents. You will learn.... Sternuto isnt the shiniest coin in the fountain :lol:

Guest James Worthy

reminds me of a 7th grade science teacher. tall, rail thin who did a chalk dust allergy. I was before I realized the fetish thing, but once she ripped off like 9 quick cough type sneezes and when she recovered she blamed it on the chalk dust.

James

Archived