Sneeze story: consensual vs non-consensual sneezes

strangemixture

Sneeze story: consensual vs non-consensual sneezes  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Consensual vs Non consensual

• Consensual
    • Non consensual

This two stories are illustrative of two different kind of situations:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=13947 (consensual sneeze, she accepts to sneeze for her friend's pleasure)

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=14037 (a child reaches to make his teacher sneeze against her will)

What kind of situation do you prefer (no matter for the specificity of the story)?

I have no doubt about it, but I'm very interested in the community's opinion :)

Good question, I went for the NC, as half of the joy (for want of a better word which currently escapes me) of this whole thing is that its more unexpected. But it all kind of depends, its hard to answer because the NC could be taken to a big extreme which I'm against.

In my vision the loss of control is a key factor for the sneezing plaisure,

and when you can produce this loss of control by making someone sneeze, it's the apogee...

(in fact one of my favourite story is Aaron's allergic sister)

By the way :D , it could be a good suggestion for the writers in our community...

( I tried to write a story, some time ago, but my english is not adequate :D )

Either one can work for me, just as either induced or natural can work. It all depends on the nature of the story.

consensual for me .. i don't like it to make people doing things against their will ... not even in a story .. it just makes me feel bad .. i even feel usually slightly guilty if the person says ok :bleh: .. so :laugh:

Not that i wouldn't enjoy it at all then .. just not as much as the other :nohappy::bleh:

Guest MillionDollarHeist

Well, sneezes can be both non-consensual and natural. Take allergies, for example -- a person can be outside (or inside!) on a high-pollen-count day, and be sneezing their head off. It's natural in the sense that it's not induced, but it's non-consensual in the sense that they didn't necessarily want to be sneezing. I think these are my absolute favorite type of sneezes -- natural rather than induced, but nonconsensual, although not in the sense of having been forced by another person.

That said, I really enjoy all types of sneezes, but my second favorite to the above kind is natural (allergy) and other-induced, e.g. when someone exposes another person to an allergen and makes them sneeze. I guess it's just the Dom in me. :wheels: I'd never torture someone, but I think a little bit of coercion is pretty hot.

Ok... then I like natural, non-consentual. I kind of like it when the guy feels kind of embarrassed about it, but obviously can't help it.

I prefer consensual but sadistic . . .

Non-consensual to external forces is also good (i.e., high pollen count days and such.)

I don't like people forcing other people to sneeze against their will.

I love people forcing other people to sneeze, when the participants are going along with it for whatever reason.

It's like the line between rape, and rough sex.

--nonny

I voted for consensual because all else being equal I prefer not to have it mean-spirited. I sympathized with the poor teacher, though otherwise I didn't like the NC story which may have affected my vote. Just the same, I'm hardly opposed to makig people sneeze against their will and can think of very many such stories which I liked just fine.

Archived