Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yummy Male obs

calypso

Yesterday after my evolutionary biology class, I went to the tanning salon. I lay for 15 minutes in the tanning bed, and I was scheduling another appointment when I heard the sexiest male sneeze off to my right. It was loud and sounded something like HAAAAAAAATTTTCHAAAAAAAAA! I glanced out of the corner of my eye at the man. He was late 20's, early 30's, and reading the newspaper. He was wearing a red baseball hat, had dark brown hair and a goatee. I found him to be very nice looking. I went back to concentrating on when I could make my next appointment, but in the back of my head, I was hoping he would sneeze again. About 20 seconds passed and I heard the same loud male sneeze... HAAAAAAAATTTTCHAAAAAAAA! I then looked at him. He has a wonderful pre-sneeze face and was digging in his jeans pockets for something. He sneezed again. HUUUUUUUUUTTTTTCHAAAAAAAA! By this point he had a tissue out of his pocket and out it over his nose and began to sneeze these loud sexy sneezes one after another after another. I just about fell over. I found his sneezes to be absolutely wonderful. They were so sexy and they had this man totally consumed. I couldn't delay the innevitable. I was done tanning, paid, and had already booked my next appointment, so I had to leave. :) I got into my car hoping he would be there the next time I went tanning. I would have married this guy just for hus sneezes. God, they were incredible!!!! :)

-Laura

Wow!! Nice job on the obs, Laura. I haven't ever witnessed anything like that. I hope he's there the next time you go. :)