Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twins fic (f)

Esperanza

This turned out a lot longer than I expected, so I even though I have posted it all here I split it into parts, to make easier reading! Hope its ok. :D

Twins Fic

Part 1

Amy sat on her bed in the college room she shared with her sister, twirling her long, blonde hair with her finger. Her lovely green eyes stared into space. She was bored. Her sister, Nikki, was out as usual. Although they were identical twins, their personalities were very different – Nikki was the outgoing one, with lots of friends. Amy felt quiet and boring in her sister’s shadow and so took the role of being ‘the studious one’ upon herself. Now here she was, supposedly working, but wishing more than anything that she was out with Nikki and her friends. Well, actually, she wished she was out but not with Nikki. She dreamed of being with a group of friends who did not know her sister and so could not then refer to her as ‘the quiet twin’.

The phone rang. Amy jumped up to answer it, “Hello?”

“Hi baby, it’s Steven,” came the reply “What are you up to? Feel like coming over tonight?” This was Nikki’s boyfriend.

“Oh hi Steven, This is Amy. Nikki’s out. You can probably catch her on her mobile.”

“Oh right, sorry!” exclaimed Steven, sounding sheepish, “You two sound so similar. Well I guess I’ll try her mobile. Thanks. Bye.”

Amy sighed. She had not had a proper relationship since high school and none of her boyfriends then had been that great. She always felt like something was wrong or missing. Steven was the latest in Nikki’s long line of boyfriends. Amy had noticed that Nikki never stayed with a guy for long. Maybe she too felt the same way about relationships as Amy but instead of giving up, kept going from guy to guy in search of what she was looking for. Of course, these were all speculations on Amy’s part – she never really talked to Nikki about this, although they talked about almost everything else.

The phone rang again. Maybe it was for her this time?

“Hello?” said Amy expectantly as she picked up the receiver.

“Hi it’s Josh,” said an unfamiliar male voice, “Look don’t hang up. Just hear me out, ok?”

This was obviously another call for her sister. Amy started to explain this but was cut-off mid sentence.

“You know, I think you and me would be way better that you and Steven,” stated this Josh guy.

“Listen, you’ve made a mistake, I’m not Nik –” but Amy was interrupted again.

“No honey. There is no mistake,” continued Josh, “When I first met you, I thought you were amazing. Just give us a chance. What do you say?”

“I am Amy not Nikki,” she said, finally having been given a chance to speak.

“Oh right, the quiet twin. Well tell Nikki I called, yeah?” There was a click as he hung up.

Amy rolled her eyes. ‘The quiet twin.’ That was not who she wanted to be. “Tell Nikki I called, yeah?” she mimicked at the phone receiver before slamming it down.

Amy was really starting to feel annoyed and, even though it was not Nikki’s fault that she was the more popular one, part of Amy’s anger was aimed at her sister. If the phone rang again for Nikki, it would be Nikki that they got – or at least Amy pretending to be her. She wished to feel liked, and wanted, the way Nikki was.

The phone rang again and Amy hesitated for only a second before picking it up, answering in her bubbliest voice, “Hello?”

“Hello there, Missy,” came the seductive tone… of a girl! “It’s Lisa, as if you didn’t know!”

“Um, hi,” said Amy, feeling a little confused.

“How are you doing today, honey?” asked the girl.

“Alright, I guess” answered Amy.

“Huh, you don’t sound like your normal self. Are you ok, babe?” asked Lisa, sounding concerned.

“Sure I’m fine. Just a little tired,” replied Amy.

Lisa giggled. “I bet you are! Kept you up last nightdid I?”

“Um, what?” asked Amy

“Oh, don’t tell me you were too drunk to remember us kissing!”

Amy did not know what to say, so she said nothing.

“Look, I know it was your first time kissing a girl, but don’t feel awkward. I think you do remember it! I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow night. I’ll be gentle with you, I promise.”

Suddenly, Amy found herself speaking, “Yes, of course I remember. To be honest I was feeling a little shy, almost. But I would definitely love to see you tomorrow.”

They arranged when and where and chatted for a bit and as Amy hung up, she wondered what on earth she had just done. As well as feeling guilt towards her sister, she felt curiosity. She had not kissed a woman before and she started to remember that she had felt attraction towards girls at school but had suppressed those feelings and not admitted to herself that she could be anything other than straight. She had never explored her sexuality. And perhaps her sister felt the same way, but she could not discuss this with her now because of the conversation that had just taken place between her and this Lisa girl, who had apparently kissed her sister.

Suddenly, the door opened, jolting Amy from her train of thought. Nikki came in. Amy looked at her and it was as if she was looking at herself in a mirror. But a special kind of mirror, which showed her wearing pretty makeup and a shorter, cuter outfit, revealing her long, shapely legs. Amy glanced at the clock – it was only eleven-thirty.

“You’re back early,” she said to Nikki

Nikki nodded and rubbed her nose with one hand, “Yeah, I wasn’t feeling too good.” Her voice sounded slightly lower than normal – as if she had a scratchy throat.

“Are you coming down with something?” asked Amy.

Is if on cue, Nikki’s face scrunched up and her breath hitched twice as she brought on hand to her face to cover her sneeze, “Ha-etchoo”

“Bless you.”

“Ugh, thanks,” replied Nikki, running the side of her finger across the bottom of her nose. “I think I have caught a cold.”

“You go to bed and I will bring you a hot drink,” said Amy, being the nice sister she usually was, as if her conversation with Lisa had not taken place.

That night Amy could hardly sleep. She tossed and turned, worrying about meeting up with Lisa the next day. She felt guilty about deceiving her sister. Nikki, however, fell into a deep sleep almost straight away, after getting into bed. Amy watched her from across the room. As Nikki slept, she coughed a little every so often, but it did not wake her up.

At around five in the morning, she did wake up, with a loud uncovered sneeze, “Ha- et-CHOO!” Had Amy not been awake already, she certainly would have been after that! Nikki opened her eyes and sniffled. She had not properly woken up yet and was only aware of the intense tickle inside her blocked up nose. “Ha-ha-et-CHOOO!” she sneezed again, uncovered and very wetly. Some of the heavy spray hit her nightdress and part of her arm.

It suddenly dawned on her that it was early in the morning and her twin was probably trying to sleep. She felt more sneezes coming because the tickle in her nose was getting stronger again. In desperation, she turned to lie on her front, her head buried in her pillow, trying to muffle the sneezes. “He-TCH, Ha-et-CH, A-TCH, TCH, Ah-a-TCHH!” Her whole body lurched with the power of each sneeze.

Amy walked across the room, bringing tissues for her sister. “Nikki,” she said, stroking her sister’s long blonde hair, “here, sweetie, take these.”

Nikki lifted her head from the pillow and turned towards Amy. Amy could see that her eyes were really watering and her nose was running with clear liquid. She also noticed the wet patches left from her sneezes on the pillow. Suddenly Nikki’s eyelashes started fluttering and her face took on its pre-sneeze expression. She took a deep breath and quickly brought on hand to her face as she sneezed again, “Ha-et-CHOO.” One hand had not been enough to contain the sneeze as light droplets settled on Amy’s arm.

Amy ignored this and held out the tissues. “Here, blow,” she instructed

Nikki grabbed the tissues and sneezed into them, “Ha-etchoo, Ha-ET-choo.”

She proceeded to blow her nose with wet gurgling blows. “I’b sorry. I woke you up,” she said to her sister in a congested voice. She winced and her hand clutched at her throat as she realised how painful it was for her to talk right now.

Amy went to fetch her more tissues and said “It’s ok, I was kind of awake anyway. Shall I get you a drink for your throat?”

Nikki nodded, and then blew her nose again, with more full, wet blows. ‘She must have really needed those tissues,’ thought Amy to herself. She got her sister some orange juice, because she knew that vitamin C was good for colds. “Now try and sleep,” she told Nikki, “It’s still quite early.”

Nikki nodded, practically asleep again anyway.

Part 2

Nikki slept for a long time. Amy noticed she was breathing through her mouth, so her nose must have been quite congested. She coughed a bit but this did not disturb her sleep. When she next woke up, it was nearly lunch time. Amy was sitting on her bed across the room from her doing work for one of her seminars. She looked up and smiled gently at Nikki as she stirred and opened her eyes. “Hey sis, are you feeling a bit better now?” she asked.

Nikki looked at her and opened her mouth to say something but instead her breath started to hitch. She turned her head and aimed her sneezes at the wall, “Ha-et-choo, et-CHOO, ET-CHOOO!”

Amy saw that this left some spray marks on the wall. However, that was the least of Nikki’s worries right now as she held her hand in front of her nose, realising that it was dripping. She looked at Amy with teary, imploring eyes. “Have you got tissues?” she croaked and then started to cough.

Amy brought her some packets of tissues. “You can have them all. I think you need them!”

Nikki gratefully took two and cupped them both round her nose and blew very wetly. Although it sounded like she would have cleared most of the content from her delicate little nose with a large blow like that, she obviously had not, because she reached for the tissues again, this time taking three, and blew her nose twice more into those.

“Better?” asked Amy

“Not really,” croaked Nikki and coughed. Speaking really irritated her throat.

“Are you hungry,” asked Amy

Nikki shook her head.

“You must eat something,” said her sister, concerned, “I will make you soup. That should be easier to eat with your sore throat than solid food.”

Nikki nodded and wiped at her teary eyes with her hand.

“Right, well, I will just go and make it. Is there anything else you need right now?”

Nikki shook her head and lay back on her pillows.

Just as Amy started to walk away, she heard Nikki take a deep breath. Thinking she was going to say something, she turned back to her sister but actually Nikki was building up to another sneeze. She had a tissue in her hand ready to catch it. “Ha-ah-ah…” she began. But it got stuck! She stayed with her eyes closed, her nose scrunched up from the overwhelming tickle, waiting for a release. “Ah- ah…” her breath hitched again, but then nothing. She sighed in frustration and put the tissue down. No sooner had she done so than the sneeze exploded from her, “HA-ET-CHOOOO!” erupting all over her duvet, nightdress and the parts of herself which were uncovered. She groaned and wiped her streaming nose, but realising that would not be good enough, blew another large, gurgling blow into some tissues. She then half-heartedly dabbed at her nightdress and the top of her breasts where the sneeze had landed.

“Whoa, bless you, Nikki. That was quite a sneeze!” said Amy.

Nikki looked up surprised. She had been so engrossed in the act of sneezing and then clearing up after it that she had failed to notice that Amy was still there. She half smiled at her twin, her cheeks pink with embarrassment.

“I’ll go make the soup now,” said Amy and left.

Although Amy was not too thrilled to have Nikki sneezing her germs around as she did not want to become ill herself, she had somehow liked watching that last sneeze. Nikki always seemed in control of herself and what had just happened showed a total lack of control. Normally when Nikki sneezed, they were quiet, dainty and cute. One of their school friends had once described them as “little fairy sneezes.” The same friend had commented that it was funny because Nikki sneezed like that, but Amy, even though she was generally the quieter of the two, had a much louder sneeze. Amy remembered feeling irritated at yet another comparison being drawn between her and her twin, with her twin having the quality she wanted and also embarrassed that someone thought her sneezes were loud.

A while later, Amy bought the soup she had prepared to Nikki. Nikki was lying back with her eyes half shut, looking peaceful.

“Here you go, sweetie,” said Amy, “Eat as much as you can.”

She started to hand Nikki the tray with the bowel of soup on it. A panicked look came over Nikki’s face. “Wait,” she croaked, grabbing some tissues, “Ha-et-CHOO, ET-CHOO!”

“Bless you,” said Amy

Nikki held one finger in the air, indicating to Amy that there were more coming. “Ha-et-CHOO! Ha-et-CHOO!”

She blew her nose with a harsh, wet sound into a couple of fresh tissues. This did not seem to help as her sister watched her sneeze three more times, “Ha-ET-CHOO, ET-CHOO, HA-ET-CHOO!”

“Are you done yet?” asked Amy jokingly as her sister blew her nose wetly again.

Nikki nodded that she had but just as Amy was handing her the tray, one snuck up on her and she sneezed, “ET-CHOO!” all over the soup, the tray and Amy’s hands.

“I’b really sorry,” she said as Amy rested the tray on Nikki’s lap.

“It’s OK. It was your own soup you sneezed on anyway!” said Amy as she went off to wash her hands.

Nikki only managed to eat half the soup. She really had not got much of an appetite that day. She fell asleep for nearly the whole afternoon. With each hour than she lay sleeping, Amy’s emotions became stronger - a mixture of guilt and excitement at the prospect of meeting Lisa, the girl who had kissed her sister.

Part 3

Nikki woke up only an hour before Amy was supposed to leave to meet Lisa.

“Hey sis, I’m going out soon. Are you going to be ok here?” asked Amy

Nikki nodded and asked who Amy was going with.

“Oh, just some people from one of my seminar groups,” said Amy, trying to sound nonchalant “You don’t know them.”

“Really?” asked Nikki.

Despite the hoarseness of her voice, Amy could still hear the disbelief. ‘You don’t have to know everyone in my life – I don’t make friends just through you,’ she wanted to shout at her sister. Instead she buried her resentment and sat on the edge of Nikki’s bed.

“Are you sure you don’t mind if I go?” she asked, taking in redness around her sister’s nose and noticing that her eyes drooped at the corners, the way they always did when she was ill.

Nikki shook her head. “I always say you should go out,” she mumbled and then muttered something else that Amy could not quite make out. Nikki seemed feverish. Amy put her hand on her sister’s forehead and found that it was quite hot. She started to stroke her hair soothingly.

“Listen, I can go out another time. You have a temperature. I can stay with you if you like.”

Lying there, Nikki suddenly knew that she had to sneeze. She did not want to sneeze on her sister but there was no time to get tissues. She quickly pulled up her duvet, so it covered her face and shielded Amy, and let them out, one after another; “Ha-ET-CHOO, HA-ET-CHOO-CHOOO, HA-HA-EH-HA-ETCHOOOOOW!” The bed shook with each powerful sneeze.

Her sister handed her some tissues without having to be asked. Nikki blew her nose three times, very loudly and wetly.

“I don’t think I will leave you tonight,” said Amy, “You are really not very well.”

But Nikki insisted “You should go. I will just sleep. It’s OK.”

Finally, after a lot of persuasion mixed with coughing from Nikki, Amy decided to go, but only for a little while.

“Nik, can I ask you a favour? Please can I borrow one of your dresses?” asked Amy.

“Yes, of course, ah- ah, of cour- ah –ah-HA-ET-CHOO! Sorry. Of course you can. Ha-et-CHOOO.” Nikki had not managed to catch either of these sneezes and they had mostly landed on her duvet cover. She wiped at her nose with a tissue.

Amy chose a short lilac dress, which was quite tight in all the right places! She had some lilac heels of her own which matched. She then went into the bathroom to do her makeup, the way Nikki does hers. She helped herself to Nikki’s products. They were all in bolder colours than anything Amy owned. She looked at the bottles of Nikki’s perfume and chose the prettiest one. It was a seductive floral scent, unlike Amy’s usual vanilla one. It was not the one Nikki usually wore- she saved it for special occasions only.

The perfume irritated Amy’s nose, but then she always sneezed a couple of times whatever scent she put on. She placed her finger underneath her nose and sneezed her usual couple of perfume sneezes, “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO!”

She shook her head a little and sniffed. She began to put the perfume back on the shelf when a third sneeze came out of nowhere, “HU-USHOO!” she sneezed, uncovered. Obviously Nikki’s perfume was stronger than Amy’s! Amy put her finger back underneath her nose and continued, “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO, HU-USHOOOW!”

When she was finished, she left the bathroom and went to say goodbye to Nikki, but she was asleep again. Amy went off to go and see Lisa. Her stomach was full of butterflies. She was going to meet this girl and she had to pretend that she was Nikki and that she had already kissed her. Her throat felt a bit scratchy. She knew that she was probably going to come down with what Nikki had within the next few days, but for now, she was not too bad.

Lisa was there, waiting for her at the bar, like they had arranged. Her brown eyes lit up when she saw who she thought was Nikki and came over to her. Amy was glad Lisa had spotted her because Amy had no idea what she looked like. She was pleased with what she saw. Lisa was an attractive brunette, slim and tall, with a shapely figure. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for Amy to lean in and kiss her on the lips as the two women greeted each other.

Lisa suddenly pulled back, “Ashew, Ashew!” she sneezed into her wrist.

“Bless you,” responded Amy.

“Ashew,” she sneezed again, “Oh thank you. I’m really sorry, my nose is very sensitive. And I- I –ah – ah -Ashew! Ashew, ashew, ah-SHEW!”

Lisa grabbed some tissues from her bag and blew her nose quickly and quietly. She blushed and seemed overly embarrassed and flustered by her sneezing. She kept apologising.

“Don’t worry about it. You can’t help it” said Amy, trying to put her at ease.

“Oh it’s just that -” began Lisa But was interrupted by another volley of sneezes, “Ashew, ashew, ashew, ashew, shew, ah-ahSHEW!”

“Are you OK?” asked Amy.

“It’s my allergies,” replied Lisa, “Will you excuse me for just a second?”

“Of course,” said Amy and watched Lisa make her way to the ladies, her nose buried in her wrist, her head bobbing with each sneeze, “Ashew, ashew, ashew, ashew!” until she was too far away for Amy to be able to hear her any more.

Once in the ladies, Lisa took out her nasal spray for allergies and used it. She looked at herself in the mirror, now the sneezes had stopped, and saw that her eyes had watered and her mascara had run. She quickly sorted herself out. She thought to herself that Nikki must be wearing a different perfume from the other night. She was sure that it was this new perfume which her nose had responded to.

Lisa was embarrassed that she had sneezed like that because she had a secret to do with sneezing. She privately enjoyed female sneezing but had never admitted this to anyone. She really hated to sneeze in front of others though, but with her allergies in was unavoidable. She thought back to the other night when Nikki, herself, had sneezed. She had broken away from their embrace and sneezed two delicate, little butterfly-like sneezes, “Ha-etchoo, ha-etchoo!” Lisa usually preferred more powerful sneezes but she had enjoyed these small, dainty ones from this beautiful girl.

Well, it was time for Lisa to stop daydreaming because that beautiful girl (or in fact one which looked incredibly like her!) was waiting for her in the bar. Lisa looked in the mirror one last time and smoothed down her hair. ‘Remember,’ she told herself, ‘It was only sneezing. Nikki probably didn’t even think that it was a big deal.’ With that, she turned and headed back to their table.

Part 4

Amy and Lisa bought drinks and chatted for a long time. They found that they had a lot in common and their personalities were suited very well. Lisa’s allergy medication kept her sneezes under control for most of the evening and she only had a small fit one time, “Ashew, ashew, ashew, a-SHEW!” and Amy blessed her and the conversation moved on.

Amy, actually, was not feeling that great. Her throat felt a bit dry and she would let out a little cough every so often. She knew she was catching Nikki’s cold. Suddenly her nose started to tickle. She rubbed at it, thinking the itch would go away, but it just got stronger. Lisa noticed this straight away and watched the other girl intently, while she carried on talking. Amy interrupted and said, “Excuse me, but I need to sneeze.”

Lisa just nodded and kept on looking at her. Amy turned away and placed her finger underneath her nose, “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOOO!”

Lisa felt a tingle in between her legs. Those had been good sneezes! But wait a minute, Nikki had had tiny sneezes the other night – a person could not change their sneeze so drastically in a couple of days! Obviously a sneeze can change if someone has allergies, or were in the middle of a really bad cold, but this girl seemed to be suffering from neither problem. Sure, she had coughed a bit, but she did not seem to be blocked up at all. This wasn’t Nikki! Lisa thought she was going crazy – of course it was Nikki – how could somebody pretend to be her? Then Lisa remembered this girl had mentioned having an identical twin.

“So, um, Nikki,” said Lisa, “It must be pretty cool having an identical twin sister.”

“Yeah, it’s OK,” smiled Amy

“When you were kids, would you ever pretend to be each other to confuse people?” asked Lisa.

She watched Amy fidget as if she was uneasy.

“Um, probably, I guess,” answered Amy, “I don’t really remember.”

“Right,” said Lisa, “Would you remember if you played that trick when you were an adult?”

Amy looked down at the table.

“Would you remember, Nikki, if you were playing swapping games right now?” demanded Lisa

Amy felt like she was going to cry. Instead she asked in a quiet voice, “What gave me away?”

Lisa felt too awkward to say that it was her sneeze. She did not want to bring the subject of sneezing up and also did not want to admit that she paid such close attention to the details of the girls’ sneezes.

“Um, it was just the way you spoke, and your mannerisms and stuff,” answered Lisa quickly. “Now I would like an explanation.”

“OK, um, this wasn’t Nikki’s fault at all. I’m Amy, her twin. Sometimes I get a little jealous of her. Some guys had phoned her up last night before you called and I just wanted somebody to want to talk to me. It was me you spoke to last night. I pretended I was Nikki. She doesn’t even know you called. I’m so sorry.”

“So let me get this straight, you impersonated Nikki on the phone, you didn’t tell her I called and you meet up with me pretending to be her?” questioned Lisa, in disbelief.

Amy nodded miserably. She felt so terrible about it. Before she had a chance to say anything, she quickly turned away, brought one finger to her nose and sneezed “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO, uh-uh-HU-USHOOOO!” She sniffled and wiped her nose on the back of her hand.

Lisa could not be angry with her when she was sneezing like this.

“HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO,” sneezed Amy again.

“Do you need a tissue?” asked Lisa

“Yes please,” replied Amy, “I’ve given all of mine to Nikki. She has had a really bad cold today.”

Lisa handed her a tissue and watched as Amy blew her nose. The blow finished with a honk.

“I really should get back to Nikki now,” said Amy

“I will come with you,” declared Lisa, “I want to get this sorted out.”

“Nikki really hasn’t been very well,” replied Amy, “This is just going to upset her.”

“It will upset her whenever,” said Lisa

Amy felt like she was in no position to argue and the two caught a taxi back to campus. Amy was starting to feel blocked up now. In the taxi, she kept sneezing, “HU-USHOO, HU-SHOOO.”

“Bless you,” responded Lisa

“HU-USHOO. I’b really sorry, but do you ha-have any mo-more tiss – HU-USHOO!”

“Tissues?” asked Lisa, finishing Amy’s sentence

“HU-USHOO! Yes please,” replied Amy

“Of course I do, what with allergies like mine,” said Lisa giving Amy a pack of tissues. She did not know why she had just voluntarily brought up her allergies – she must really like Amy. But she was supposed to be with Nikki, she reminded herself.

Amy blew her nose hard. It sounded a little wetter than when she had blown her nose at the bar. Lisa wondered why Amy kept the tissue in front of her nose, even though she had finished blowing. She was soon rewarded with an answer as Amy sneezed into the tissue, “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO!”

“Bless you again,” said Lisa

“Thanks,” said Amy in a small voice.

When the taxi arrived, Amy got the money ready to pay the driver. She had the money in one hand and her bag in the other. Lisa noticed that her eyelashes were starting to flutter and her nose wrinkle up. It would not be good if Amy sneezed onto the taxi driver’s money, so, without a second thought, Lisa grabbed a tissue from her bag and held it over Amy’s nose and mouth.

“HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO!” Lisa felt the impact of the sneezes through the tissue.

Amy turned to her, looking surprised, “Thank you,” she said.

“No problem,” said Lisa, acting as if one of her fantasies had not just come true.

Part 5

As Lisa and Amy came closer to the twin’s college room, they could hear Nikki sneezing. “HA-ET-CHOOO, ET-CHOO!”

“She does sound ill,” commented Lisa.

Amy opened the door and they went in. Nikki was lying on her side facing into the room, sneezing. As nobody was there to see, she was not bothering to cover. “ET-CHOO, HA-ETCHOO, CHOO, HA-ETCHOO!”

She only realised that somebody else was there when she heard her sister sneeze: “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO!”

Lisa was feeling quite excited due to the amount of sneezing which was going on.

Nikki looked up and saw that Lisa was there with her sister and her face fell.

“Lisa?” she croaked.

“I’m sorry to come here when you are not well, but,” she paused as she saw Nikki’s eyelashes begin to flutter, like Amy’s had. Nikki’s nose crinkled up as she grabbed a tissue to catch her sneezes. “HA-ET-CHOO, HA-ET-CHOO!”

“Bless you,” said Lisa and Amy together.

Nikki just stared up at Lisa, not understanding why she was there.

As if she had read Nikki’s mind, Lisa began to talk. “I’m here because I need to sort something out between us and also Amy has a confession to make.”

Nikki looked at her sister confused.

“Oh Nik, I am so sorry. I did something real-huh really-huh ba-HU-USHOO!” Amy quickly grabbed a tissue from the pack she had given Nikki earlier and held it to her nose. “HU-USHOO! What I’m trying to say is that I did something really bad. I arranged to meet up with Lisa and pretended to be you. She rang here and I answered and she thought it was you and, well, I never corrected her.”

“You did what?!” exclaimed Nikki disbelievingly.

“I’m sorry,” said Amy, close to tears. She flung herself on Nikki’s bed so she was lying next to her twin. “Will you forgive me?”

Nikki just stared at her sister in shock at what she had just heard. She was so surprised that she did not even feel the sneeze forming in her nose, so, of course she did not cover it. “HA-ET-CHOOOO!” she sneezed onto Amy.

She could not possibly have realised the effect that had on Lisa, who wished she could just reach her hand into her panties and play with herself. It would not take much now for her to reach an orgasm.

Nikki was horrified at what she had just done. Although she was annoyed at the situation Amy had created, she never wanted to sneeze on anyone! “I’b sorry, I’b sorry!” she cried and with a tissue attempted to dab at her sister’s face to rectify the issue. However, another sneeze crept up on her, “ET-CHOOOW” and she sneezed again onto Amy, undoing all her cleaning up efforts.

Lisa could not help but let a little moan of pleasure escape. The twins did not notice, though, because Nikki was busy croaking her apologies to Amy.

“I’b so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I’b sorry,” she said.

“It’s OK,” said Amy, wiping her sneezed-on face with a tissue, “What I did to you was much worse.”

This comment bought the reality of the situation back to Nikki. She glanced over at Lisa, who looked strangely happy for someone who was in the midst of such an awkward situation.

“Lisa,” began Nikki, “ about the other night. I was, well, I was drunk. I know we kissed but I when I sobered up I realised that I didn’t want anything else with you. Not for any reason to do with you personally, but I was drunk when we kissed and I don't think I would go any further with a girl. I am so sorry if I messed you around. I have a boyfriend. I’m sorry.”

This little speech had been punctuated by small amounts of coughing and now it was over, Nikki let out a large hacking cough. Amy, still lying on the bed, rubbed her twin’s back as she coughed. She could see now why people liked Nikki – she was honest and straightforward and apologised for her actions and did not try to make up excuses.

Nikki finished coughing and turned to her sister. “Amy, what you did was wrong. It’s going to take a while for me to trust you again, you know that?”

Amy nodded miserably and waited for her sister to continue. When she glanced at her twin, she saw her nose was crinkling up. To avoid being sneezed on again, Amy did for Nikki what Lisa had done for her about twenty minutes ago by the taxi. She grabbed a tissue, held it to her sister’s face. “HA-ETCHOO, HA-ETCHOOO!” sneezed Nikki into the waiting tissue.

As if by power of suggestion, Amy’s nose started to tickle. She turned away from Nikki and sneezed into the crook of her arm, “HU-USHOO, HU-USHOOO!”

Lisa wanted to bless the twins but was speechless as a warm feeling spread inside her but she knew she had to appear as if she was not turned on at all.

“Lisa and Amy, did you two get on well?” asked Nikki, her nose buried in a tissue. She then let out a huge, gurgling blow.

Amy shrugged, “I guess. But the whole time I was feeling guilty because of how I had managed to get this date.”

Lisa composed herself and said, “I thought we were getting on very well, until I realised Amy was pretending to be someone else. Had we met up under normal circumstances, I would have hoped for a second date.”

Nikki looked from Lisa to her sister. “Amy, I always had a feeling you might prefer women to men. I didn’t want to say anything because I thought you would get really mad at me. I knew that you had to admit it to yourself first. If you both think you would actually be happy together, why don’t you go for a few more dates and see?”

Amy started to cry then. “Nik, I was so harsh to you and you are being so unbelievably nice,” said Amy, through her tears. “I don’t deserve a sister like you. You are a much bigger person than I will ever be!”

With that she buried her face in her sister’s shoulder, hugging her so tight, Nikki could not even move. It was not her fault then when she had to let her sneezes fly all over her twin. “ET-CHOO, HA-ETCHOO, HA-HA-ET-CHOO, ET-CHOOOOW!”

Amy did not even notice the spray landing on her, although she must have felt Nikki’s body move with each explosive sneeze.

Amy turned to look at Lisa, with a tear-stained face. “Can I have that second date?” she asked timidly.

Lisa did not hesitate to answer, “Yes!”

The two looked at each other, both full of longing and desire. This was interrupted by the sound of Nikki coughing.

“Sweetie, let me get you a drink,” said Amy, “I’ll get -huh you some –huh some wa-HU-USHOO, HU-USHOO!” Not having had the chance to cover, Amy had sneezed on herself and sprayed Nikki a little.

“Look you are both ill,” said Lisa, “Nikki, I will always be grateful, not to mention amazed, at how selfless you were. And Amy, if I am honest, I like you a lot. It’s the least I can do to stay here and look after you both.”

“Really, it’s ok,” said Amy.

“You don’t have to,” added Nikki.

“I know I don’t have to, but I want to,” replied Lisa, “You two just lie there I will fetch you some water.”

As she came back she looked at the twins lying together on Nikki’s bed. She watched as both their eyelashes start to flutter and then how they had identical build ups to a sneeze – Nikki into her hand and Amy into a tissue. “HU-USHOOO!” and “HA-ET-CHOOO!” they both sneezed at the same time.

Lisa was more than happy to be there, taking care of these beautiful, sneezy twins.

I liked. A lot.

No... I loved. If you wanted to continue this, feel free! I hope I won't be the only one waiting...

Thanks, and great job.

Yay! PG-13, I can actually leave a comment and not get it deleted and me warned.....Yay!

Anyway, back on track. The story was excellent, one of the better stories here on SFF. I thank you for this wonderful contribution and would like to add my name to the waiting list for a sequel

Thank you all for your responses! They were really nice. Glad you enjoyed the story! :lol: I hadn't thought of writing a sequel, but seeing as some of you want me to, I will definitely try and do one soon!

• 4 years later...

That. Was. Absolutely. Amazing! :laugh: Such an original idea, and great development, I really enjoyed reading it thanks :blushing:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived