Allergies to cats

Guest judieschoyer

Are you allergic to cats?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are you allergic to cats?

• No
    • Yes

Guest judieschoyer

Hi all. I have a self observation to tell you about. Earlier today, I had a bad sneezing fit when my neighbor was at my house. My neighbor just moved in a couple of days ago and wanted to know if she could use my phone. I told her yes. When she came in, I started sneezing like crazy. Most of them were stifled. She asked me if I was alright and I told her that my allergies were acting up. She asked me what I was allergic to and I told her that I had allergies to cats and hay fever. I knew she had a cat, she had cat hairs on her. She apologized to me and said she had a long haired cat at home. I told her that all cats made me sneeze terribly. She told me that she would try to leave asap and I told her not to hurry. I told her I could put up with some sneezing. She got done with her phone call and left. A few minutes later, she came back and she had her cat with her. She asked me if I would sneeze again for her. Of course I did because of my cat allergy. She finally admitted to me that she likes to hear females sneeze especially when most of the sneezes are stifled. I guess whatever floats your boat.

Hi Judie--

You know, if you wanted to get together around the computer with your neighbor and her cat and record the interaction, you'll find great interest if you post it on this site. :!:

Joel