Sneeze Fetish Forum

grocery store obs (f)

I was walking down one of the aisles in a grocery store. There was a woman in the aisle. She looked like she was in her late 20's or early 30's. About 5'6" blonde hair, blue eyes, average looking. She was dressed down. She stood in one spot with her shopping cart, flicking through coupons. All of a sudden I heard her stifle her sneeze. It sounded like a gulp, something like "huh-uhmp". I looked at her, then I looked around the aisle. We were the only ones there. Then I looked back at her to see if she would sneeze again. About 5 seconds later I knew she was going to sneeze. She had a very desperate look on her face, probably one of the most desperate faces I have ever seen. Then she was doing a lot of quick, hesitant breathing. She cupped her hand over her face and stifled another sneeze. Sounded the same as the other one, "huh-uhmp". I was about to say "God Bless You" but I waited about 10 seconds to see if she was going to sneeze again, but she didn't. So I finally said "God Bless You". She kindly said "Thank You."