Sneeze Fetish Forum

...and there she goes! (F obs)

Chanel_no5

My favorite girl was standing in front of the whole gathering, talking about something serious. I wasn't very thrilled, it was just as lousy as it ususally is, but then... She fell silent in the middle of a sentence, then she said in a calm, clear and not at all sneezy voice:

"Excuse me, I have to sneeze." :drool:

Her friend and collegue, who apparently is very well accustumed to her sneezes, playfully put her hands over her ears, my girl gave her a faint smile then turned to the side and sneezed:

"Huh-TSSCHHoo!"

It wasn't at all as violent as her allergy sneezes are, but it was still powerful enough to make her body rock. She then sniffed, got herself together and turned back, saying:

"Oh, I've been waiting for that one all day."

Then she went on about the economy.

aww, nice obs.

i love it when they say, "i have to sneeze", partly coz i like it and partly coz then you can sit up and be prepared, ears and eyes fixed on the person :drool:

aww, nice obs.

i love it when they say, "i have to sneeze", partly coz i like it and partly coz then you can sit up and be prepared, ears and eyes fixed on the person :drool:

I agree. I love that too and both those reasons. :evil:

aww, nice obs.

i love it when they say, "i have to sneeze", partly coz i like it and partly coz then you can sit up and be prepared, ears and eyes fixed on the person :evil:

I agree. I love that too and both those reasons. :D

Got that right. Anyway, the sneezing is a damn sight more important than the economy anyhow. :drool:

Nice.

I also love it when girls announce their sneezing intentions. :) Time to pull out the ol' camera! :laugh:

Yeah, I wish I had... :laugh: I liked the finishing part too; "Oh, I've been waiting for that one all day!". Kind of makes your fantasy go wild... how her nose must've been itching before she finally got to sneeze.. :)

"Excuse me, I have to sneeze." :)

I agree with everyone else, I absolutely love those words!

"Oh, I've been waiting for that one all day."

I love it even more when someone says this. I always think to myself "You're not the only one!" :)

Anyway, the sneezing is a damn sight more important than the economy anyhow.

So true! But what do you do when the sneeze is over and you're still stuck in the meeting?

Anyway, the sneezing is a damn sight more important than the economy anyhow.

So true! But what do you do when the sneeze is over and you're still stuck in the meeting?

Replay it in your mind of course!!! :blushing: And after all, comes one, there might be two... or more. :twisted:

Archived