Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female obs

Kitty

The weather was absolutely gorgeous today - finally - so I went to pick up my very dear friend who is about 10 years older than myself and has a son 19 and a daughter of about 18. Whilst waiting for her to finish her shower, I was making small talk with her son, her daughter came into the living room, flopped on the couch next to me and then suddenly hopped off cupping her hands and sneezing "huh chuuh, huptachahh" I was about to bless her when her brother said - "oh-kay here she goes" - and she did go - about 15 more sneezes - ranging from hutchaaa to issshhh to that coughlike one I can never decide how to spell. Like a good brother he was laughing and taunting her until she finally screamed "will you JUST fuck-off" followed by a sneeze "issshh" and then she slapped his arm.

He was such a clown he acted hurt and proceeded to mimick her sneezing fit up the stairs - all I could think was holy crap, if they only knew....

Kitty

Ooo... I wish I could have seen her brother mimic her like that. I love it when guys tease girls by faking sneezes. :oops: