Sneeze Fetish Forum

SEX IN SNEEZEFICS ?

countless

Right now I am writing my first sneezefic, and I do not know if I'better make the plot 18+ or not.

According to your preferences I will proceed ...

For me, it doesn't really change anything. If it's a good story, I'll enjoy it no matter what. (although the cuddling aspect whether in general or post sex is always adorable)

Sex dosn't play a very big part for me in a sneeze fic probably becouse the act of someone sneezing is sexual enough. Still for the right story it do's help it along.

I've always thought that the sex was more fun for the writer than the reader.....:twisted:

;)

Nah, it really doesn't matter to me. Do what your Muses tell you! A good story is a good story, sex or not . . . although I will say that poorly written sex can be frightening! :lol:

~Akutenshi

I've always thought that the sex was more fun for the writer than the reader.....

~Akutenshi

I think this sums up how I feel about it pretty well.

It can be fun but it's often gratuitous, so all else being equal I'd leave it out. Or at most hint about it rather than be explicit.

That being said, I usually put it in, but again in a hinting sort of way. Nothing overly explicit, I assume we all know the facts of life.

**Edited by tma to avoid Any appearence of improprity. We do Not encourage people to circumvent the rules. **

I will say that poorly written sex can be frightening! ;)

~Akutenshi

Oh I so agree with that. :twisted:

If the story is well written then sex makes no difference in the enjoyment of the story, but if you're gonna put sex in there, do it well.

Also to quote something a good friend of mine said earlier today, "If a story is well written, then one or two sneezes can be just as effective as a fit of 30."

I agree with Aku as to badly written sex *shudders*. MAJOR turnoff.

Also- if it is "boy meets girl and they find out that one or the other has the fetish and then "hook up" and have clumsily depictedly sex with 218409738474 sneezes- then Nah... not my cup of tea.

Agreeing with Aku that if the story is good whether there is sex is immaterial.

Speaking of which- got to read a Really good fic. yesterday from one of my Fav. authors- and no sex, but it was just So good. Honestly- I so love her series that just even seeing her name up on my email with another fic was enough to make me grin. ;)

However the muse inspires. Or... whatever plot bunny that you happen to catch. :twisted:

I always found my stories with out sex to have a greater impact onb the reader. But that is cause if you try to bring sex into it you seem to focus more on the sex and less on the story. Does that make sense?

I don't care if the story contain sex, really. If it's well written, it'll turn me on ;) But sometimes I find the storys that allude at sex, but don't discribe any actual sex scens, the most arousing. I guess I like the way you can make up your own continuations to those storys :twisted:

I don't care whether or not a story has sex in it, but I have found that it really helps the plot if there is some sort of romantic interest. It creates tension which makes the story more interesting.

Guest Eventide

Since I'm under 18, I don't usually read 18+ fics. I have stumbled upon some with sex, and like a couple of others have already said, I think that sex often takes over the story. Most stories that are very sexually focused don't usually have characters that readers can identify with. There are some very well-written stories that do have sex, but it's generally tasteful and doesn't become the center of the plot. I hope I"m making sense...

nah. as soon as the sex part of fics start, I just get bored, and go back to find something better to read. Sex in fics is lame,in my opinion. Usually, sex fics have no plot. or the plot is so redundant that it's boring. Not always, but most of the time. But everyone likes different things, so I guess it's your choice.

Well, I like with and without. It doesn't have to be in the story for me to enjoy it. However, I love writing it, so that's why I include it in most of my stories! :drool:

well written sensuous erotic torridness is always an welcome addition and if the characters are well developed enough to provide a visual image for the reader then it can be excellent - Atukenshi does this very very well and of course the illustrations can add a new dimension as well...

Kitty

• 3 months later...
if its 18+ than all us 18- will miss out!!!

Yeaah.. Us well behaved underage girls :D

No.. I just think that if you are a very good writer, you dont need the sex part to turn your reader on..

Of cause sometimes (if it is well written as many of you has already said) it can give an already good story a lift, and make it extra enjoyable...

I really dont care as long as the story is well written and I know that you will write good stories so go for it! :D

I'm going to deviate slightly from the majority and point out that while I don't think a sneezefic needs sex to be good, and while I think that sneezefics can often be hotter when they don't have sex, I'm also a big fan of the "give a character the fetish" genre, and in those cases, while it's always fine to "fade out" it's also great to actually include the sex, assuming that the sex is--as several people hva epointed out--well-written. To me, when it comes to stories where a character (or more than one character) has the fetish, god sex is better than no sex (though not required), but no sex is better than bad sex. And for the record, I think that when it comes to sneezefics, as long as the sex isn't awful, it's far more important to write the sneezes well than the sex.

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I very much enjoy sex in sneezefics, and I think I'm probably more lenient than most about how bad is "bad sex" and a turn off. But it's true that the sneezing is the most important, and I do find many stories that don't have sex in them very arousing indeed. It depends on the style of the story.

We are a few months later now and I have posted several stories. Some with and some without, to please all of you, friends ! :cry:

Archived