Sneeze Fetish Forum

hp FIC

Guest Amoris

Guest Amoris

Okay, so this is my first posted sneeze fic ever so it's probably not very good, but I hope some people like it. It's just a very G HP fic, nothing very original. Takes place after Order of the Phoenix.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"No! Sirius!"

Harry awoke abruptly with his heart pounding and drenched in a cold sweat. he had been dreaming about the Department of Mysteries again and now that he was awake he knew he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. he put his glasses on, glanced at his clock, and groaned when he saw that it was only five in the morning. He was so sick of these nightmares, which were always accompanied by sleepless nights leading into days plagued with tiredness.

Harry slipped his feet into his slippers with the idea of getting a drink of water from the bathroom. As he filled a goblet from the sink he heard what sounded like muffled sneezes from one of the stalls behind him, followed by a frustrated groan. Harry wondered which of his roommates was in there, but his question was answered as he heard the lock click on the stall and out came Ron, sniffling in his bathrobe. He stopped abruptly when he noticed Harry watching him with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey Ron, you alright?" asked Harry.

Ron sniffed. "Yeah, fine, fine," he said. "What're you doing up so early?"

"Nothing, er, couldn't sleep." said Harry. He didn't really feel like talking about his nightmare.

"Yeah, me too." said Ron. A distracted look suddenly came over his face. His breath hitched slightly, his eyes closed, and then,

"Hehtchoo! Hiiichuuh! Ehshooo!"

"Bless you! Are you sure you're okay?" said Harry.

"Of course, I'm fine." said Ron,"Excuse me." He went back into the stall. Harry heard him trying to blow his nose quietly. When he re-emerged he had an almost-empty roll of toilet paper that Harry knew must have been full this morning because the House-Elves re-stocked it every night. Harry peered at Ron closely and saw that he had tired bags under his eyes, his face was pale, and his nose was pink.

"How long have you been in here?" asked Harry.

"What?"

"How long have you been in here sneezing?"

"Not...not lo...hehchump! Hitchump!" Ron sneezed into the crook of his arm. He raised his head, eyes still closed, and groaned soflty."I think I'b combing down with a cold." said Ron miserably.

"I think you're already dwon with it, mate." said Harry, "C'mon, let's get you some Pepperup from the hospitle wing and-"

"No, I'll be fine." said Ron quickly. "Really," he added when Harry looked doubtful. "Hiitcchhoo!" he sneezed without warning, rubbing his nose with the sleeve of his bathrobe.

"It'll make you feel beter, believe me." said Harry from experience.

"I'll be fine." repeated Ron, and he walked out of the bathroom sniffling.

Harry hoped his friend would be able to get through the day and vowed to keep an eye on him.

*~*~*~

If you've read this far please tell me-should I continue it? Thanks! :laugh:

Awww, gotta love Ronnie :omg: Wonderful story - but way too short :laugh:

**sits down waiting for more**

• 3 months later...

Archived