Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs

calypso

The other night, I went over to my friend's house. Her neighbor came over and hung out with us. He is 31, about 6 feet tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and a southern accent. He looked either really tired or really stoned, so I said, "Danny, why do you looks so stoned?" and he said he wasn't stoned, he has allergies from hell. :oops: This, of course, sparked my interest. He was sniffing a lot while we were chatting, and occationally, he would go to the bathroom to blow his nose. He never sneezed while he was over at my friend's house. :lol: So then I was standing outside on my friend's front porch talking to this guy, and he was asking me all sorts of wuestions about myself and stuf. All of a sudden, I heard the neighbor sneeze from his porch. EEEESSSSSHHH! EEEESSSSSSHHHHHH! When I heard this, I was like Oh my god! :lol: But this guy kept talking to me and I was having a really hard time answering his questions when this neighbor kept sneezing! He kept sneeing EEEESSSSSSHHHHHHH! EEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOO! Over and over and over again. He mut have sneezed about 30 times in only about a minute. I really wish I could have seen the sneezes, but I did get to hear each and every one of them, and for that, I am thankful! :lol:

-Laura

Wow..... O_O That's such a wonderful obs! I wish I could have been there. It must have been soooo tempting to just ignore that guy and focus entirely on the neighbor, heh. I'm not sure if I could have had as much self-restraint. :oops: