Sneeze Fetish Forum

observation female

Background info before I begin my obs: my roommate is around 5'6, 130, shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes.

My roommate comes into our room the other day sniffling. She throws her bag down on the floor and exclaims, "Oh, I hate spring."

"Why do you hate spring?" I say innocently. "It's so beautiful."

She stares at me matter-of-factly and replies, "I KNOW it's beautiful, it's just that my allergies act up during the spring, and----" her eyelids flutter, her breath hitches, and her hand wavers beneath her nose. Her head tilts back gracefully and then forward again, "eeeeshoo! eeeshooo! ESHOOOOOoo!" What beautiful sneezes she has. It was like an art form.

"Bless you," I say. "Your allergies act up and..."

"And I can't stop..." she trails off, the faraway look returns and she gets into position to sneeze, her head tilts back, "ehhooo! chooo! CHOO!" She rubs her nose harshly with her palm. "I can't stop sneezing."

"You should take medicine for that," I reply, handing her a tissue.

She doesn't even have time to respond to me this time, for she is overcome by yet another triple. "Ehhhshooo! SHOOO! SHOOOOoooo! Ohh!" She sniffles heavily and blows her nose. She then freezes, her hand strategically placed so as to catch the next batch of sneezes, "Ehhhchoo! choo! choo!" PAUSE. "ehhsooo! shooo! ehooo!"

"Bless you," I exclaim.

"Tha---" she starts, but there simply was not time. Her brow furrows, her tiny nostrils flare, her breath hitches and the next fit ensues, this time with much more buildup, "eh-eh-ahhhm--ehsoooo!!!!! ehh---eh---ahh---shoooooooo!!!! eh---shooo!" pause. "eehhhshoo! shooo! shooo!!!!" pause. " She opens her eyes and smiles at me sheepishly, "oh! Damn it, I hate my nose."

"Bless you again."

Her eyes shut once again and her mouth opens in anticipation, "Shooo! aehhhshoo!!!! SHOOOOOO!" She sniffes heavily, and then finally opens her eyes. She closes them quickly once again and tilts her head back, in the perfect pre-sneeze position. "ahh---ehh...." she trails off. "Ohh...false alarm. Thank God, I think they're over.

There were a few more triples after that intense fit, but they were over a wide period of time. Oh, how i love my sneezy roommate.