Sneeze Fetish Forum

SFUK Punt Trip '06

Hypnos

Yes, it's that time of year again. Late Spring/Early Summer. Love is in the air! Well, pollen at least so same difference to me! Okay, perhaps that should be lust is in the air, but I digress.

Last year we were very unlucky with the weather for the forum punt trip, so this year, a decision has been taken to move the expedition squarely into the middle of our dryest month, July!

Therefore, anyone in the UK in July, please get in touch if you're interested in enjoying a lazy punting trip down the river Cam from Cambridge to Grantchester on Saturday the 15th of July. I can promise food, drink, good company, a bit of fun and hopefully some decent music and good weather too!

The plan is for people to optionally meet for a *gentle* pub session on the Friday night, punting Saturday (pooling resources of food and drink to make a picnic) and an optional stick around for more relaxation and recuperation around Cambridge, possibly to include barbeque.

If you'd be interested in popping along, please just pop me a PM and let me know which days you're interested in turning up for and if you'd like any help with accommodation. More details on best travel and where to meet will be promulgated near the time. Oh, and in the event of popularity we will need more than one punt, so please flag up if you're willing to be a "punt captain" (this doesn't mean you have to do the punting, but just make sure people on board are happy, safe and well fed/watered/sun lotioned!

• 4 weeks later...

Currently we have enough people for 2 punts, and of course you can still join the expedition! :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Final Call for attendees to the punt trip on the 15th July (with pub trip on the evening of the 14th and a possible BBQ on the evening after the trip!)

Just pop me a PM to get involved!

Archived