Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally.....an ob (F)

Bombast

It's been a long drought for me. Not that I haven't had any obs but I didn't think they were worthy of comment. This might not be either since it was only a single but it was by someone whom I had been waiting a long time to see sneeze even though I had heard her before. It was just dumb luck that it happened at all.

So I'm in the front office at work watching the phones while the top staff are having their weekly meeting when everyone comes back at once, including the secretary. She's young, half Korean and half American, small in build and could only be described as pixie cute but a tad exotic. She's intelligent, polite to a fault and extremely likable with a sexy voice, at least to me.

I'm getting ready to leave and have lunch with some friends when I remember that during the meeting I took a message that I have to give her. I start walking over to her desk when all of a sudden the nostrils of her adorable little round Asian nose start dilating wildly like pools. I was reminded of the lead character in Tarotgal's story "The Police Officer and the Jewel Thief" whose nostrils formed the shape of perfect circles when they were flaring. She then bobbed her head as she sneezed heartily from the throat without a trace of nasality. At this point I was standing right in front of her so I quickly blessed her, handed her the message and we said goodbye.

Who said absent mindedness was a negative thing?