Sneeze Fetish Forum

As you get to know a person more, do his/her sneezes become more or less attractive?

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

I find that as I get to know the person more, her sneezes become not so big a deal anymore. Like when I see an attractive woman, she appears prettier at first. As I spend more time with her, her “real” self becomes more conspicuous, and suddenly she doesn’t seem as pretty. Same with her sneezes. What do you think?

Enzo

Well Enzo, I have to say that the complete opposite is the case for me, when it comes to both physical beauty and sneezes (but especially physical beauty). I am A bit of A realist in many areas and so I can't turn random girls I see into fantasies. There are two types of attraction, the type that sees someone as A fantasy, and the type that gets to know the true person (imperfections and all), and is attracted to that. If what you want is A fantasy then familiarity will ruin it, but if your focus is the true person, it will enhance it. I think that goes for sneezes as well.

I think Enzo should have his own talk show... just let the boy ask questions! there's something I'd watch! :drool: (you're a genius with a fresh perspective)

Now my answer consists of 2 aspects!

1) If at first there was attraction I often find myself less attracted to a person once I get to know them more, it's the process of stripping the idealism I've coated them with, but on the plus side, I normally gain a friend.

2) Sneezes, if I liked them at first, I'd like them later as well! even if the person is someone I was at first attracted to and am now less\not at all attracted to.

*spreads her wings* no examples from my life! (even though I can think of a really good one lol) I feel so liberated! (and to the point :):drool: )

I don't think so. Personally if they had a great sneeze I would like to get to spend more time with that person because of their sneezes.. :drool::drool:

It is reversed for me. If the sneezes are great the woman appears/seems more attracttive to me than she was before I saw/heard any sneezes.

Yep. Personality plays a huge role in my attraction to a person's sneezes, especially when it's male sneezes. If I'm attracted to him otherwise, I'm likely to be attracted to his sneezes....unless he stifles.

This is a great topic that has come up once or twice befor but always gets interesting new answers. I definitely feel that way to a large extent. They don't neccissarily become less attractive to me, but they become less of an OBJECT of attraction. Theirs personality become more important than their looks. And also more important than their sneezes. I don't think it's neccissarily that there sneezes become less attractive per se, but they become less... potent I guess. I'm not nearly as turned on by my close friends sneezes as I am by strangers or less close aquaintences. It's hard to exlain WHY exactly though...

~DS

i can relate to what DS says. :P

I'm the opposite. The more I get to know someone I love, the more I ADORE their every imperfection . . . and it makes them more beautiful to me. I've been with my partner for almost 5 years and he's gotten MORE attractive to me over the years. I just don't "see" his flaws as....flaws?

Same with the sneeze. If I'm attracted to the sneeze, I usually STAY attracted and it increases.

However, here's an interesting point to note....

When the relationship is falling apart for whatever reason? The first thing that goes in my attraction to their sneeze. Weird, eh?

~Akutenshi

I would say that if I like someone's sneezes to begin with and I get to know them better, then their sneezes do become more attractive to me.

Guest ticklenose

( oh wow! i just sneezed! aaachooowwwww my first time while surfing the boards!)

anyway, for me, i think there sneezes become more attrictive. well, i actully have to really like the person in the first place. that helps alot.

Congrats on your first forum sneeze ticklenose, bless you! And I feel the same...my attraction to someone increases as I get to know them and their flaws, and it's the same for their sneeze....but if the relationship is failing then it seems to me my attraction to their sneeze is also the first thing to go, like Frack said. I'm not sure why this is. There have been a couple of instances that a person's sneezes don't turn me on as much later on as they did when I first met them though, but this hardly pertains to significant others and such. I guess it depends...? :P

*Threadjack* Your signature tickles the shit out of me. *End Threadjack*

I guess it's sort of like when things go sour in a relationship, things that once endeared that person to you suddenly get annoying. Sneezing could be the same way?

~Akutenshi

Yes, I go with the more attractive tendency.

After all, as one gets to know someone, one often becomes keener and keener to see her or him sneeze; and if one is particularly fond of someone, one is more and more obseessed with details about them, including of course the way they sneeze, eben if it is not immediately crowd-pleasing.

I would think I'd find the sneezes more attractive as I get to know them. That is if I'm attracted to their personality aspects in the first place. But, I could not see my attraction to that aspect of them lessoning. It'd be much the same as loving anything else about them. And, since my feelings for that person would be growing at the same time, I would find the sneezing even more attractive as I would the rest of that person.

Well I have to say that I am very picky about my real life sneezes. If I hear a good sneeze and discover it's from a person I find unattractive, it ruins it for me. And yet I always have to look.... :\

I do not get anything out of the sneezes of my closest friends. Partially I think this is because I'm afraid they'd notice if I did, where as less close friends and mere acquaintances might not notice. However, I was already close to all of them when I realized my fetish, so I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy their sneezes and then get to know them.

I met this guy in my computer science class this semester, C. I thought he was pretty hot. I heard him sneeze in class once, a double in the crook of his arm. I was entranced. C's my boyfriend now, and I have to say that the more I *ahem* "get to know him," the more I love his sneezes...

I've known my current partner for about 17 years and during that time, my appreciation of her sneezes has increased to the point that almost no other sneeze seems to affect me in quite the same way. Powerful, wet and ultra feminine, they are near perfection to my ears.

I've always been highly secretive and self disciplined where sneeze fetish matters are concerned (I've never told anybody) However, recently she caught a cold, and for the first time in my life, I had real difficulty in controlling myself: I was all over her like a rash and I think she sussed it..... Cant say I'm too happy about that.

So, in answer to your question Enzo, quite the opposite is true in my case.

brazilian girl

ok so for me, when i know a person better it disaper a little bit.

but sometimes i can't keep my fantasies....

• 1 year later...
Guest Carolina-Gal

I don't agree that as you get to know a person they or their sneezes become less attractive. I would think that the deeper you got into someone's mind finding out new things about them would make them more attractive. At least that is how it is with me. Well that was my two cents. ;)

I'm with Aku..... over time the lad's imperfections just become more and more attractive. And his sneezes are sexier now than they've ever been - and boy o boy I wouldn't have thought that that was possible!!!! :D

I'm the opposite. The more I get to know someone I love, the more I ADORE their every imperfection . . . and it makes them more beautiful to me.

[slightly off-topic]

Oh wow Aku, I so love that you use the word "imperfection". I have always thought that imperfections is what truly makes the charisma. Haha, I think Milan Kundera has said something quite brilliant about this - something along the lines that It is nothing to love because he's rich, faitful, intelligent and honest. What's great is to love, even if he is poor, cheats on you, is stupid and a liar. It's not entirely the same idea, but come's really close - like the true charisma etc lies somewhere on the border of and alongside the "bad traits".

[/off-topic]

So yeah. The more I know about the person, the more I lust over him, and the more I like the sneezes, if they are "nice" sneezes - although I strongly believe that I would start to enjoy the kind of sneezes that I didn't like before, if I started to associate them with a charismatic person.

So yeah. The more I know about the person, the more I lust over him, and the more I like the sneezes, if they are "nice" sneezes - although I strongly believe that I would start to enjoy the kind of sneezes that I didn't like before, if I started to associate them with a charismatic person.

Um, what Shiny said. ^_^

When i get to kniow the person, the sneezes excite me even more. It shows.lol. If i just met the person and they sneeze, i just try to ignore it. But if i have known them for a while im just like HOLY SHIT! YAAAAAAY!!!! HBDLWHDBHOLHQLJQDQWED:JKDHEWD! It makes me a very happy person!.lol.

I have found that this happens to me but I wonder if it could be because the person themselves is losing their appeal to me. But...that's not really the sort of thing I like to dwell on enough to properly figure it out!

Archived