Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Southernmost Sneeze (F)

While I was writting in the G D section in my post about "how to keep from sneezing while on live tv" I got to thinking about some of my favorate sneezing memories. I was on vacation with my wife a couple of years ago in Key West. Well one night we were hanging out at Sloppy Joes which for those who don't know is the coolest bar in the world. Anyway the place was packed and I was leading my wife through the mob of people when right in the middle of the dance floor I came face to face with this beautful girl mid twenty's, blond very tall. Well we did that thing you do when you both move to the left at the same time and then the right I stopped and motioned for her to go by but she didn't she just stood there with a drink in both hands and this kind of scaried look on her face, her blue eyes began to blink quickly and then all of a sudden she let out this half held in sneeze kind of into her shoulder but also kind of into my chest. She turned bright red wisperd I'm sorry while half laughing and slipped past me . My wife trying to yell over the music asked did she just sneeze on you?. I didn't even answer her.

What is your favorite story?

My wife trying to yell over the music asked did she just sneeze on you?. I didn't even answer her.

For some reason this tickled the hell out of me and I am still giggling now -very awesome obs!

Be well - Kitty