Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fic request - Lost (M) - (2)

Bongo

I feel really bad asking someone to write a fic for me, so insteas I propose a deal:

If someone can write a Lost fic, I'll write one for them (any fandom they want so long as I'm familier with it). :rolleyes:

Sounds good- email me to give me any details you want, I'l make an attempt for you.

Kush

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Enjoy! :-D

Enjoy! :-D

(Sawyer sneeze fic, by Dusty15. Season 2 spoilers!)

Kate lay in the top hatch bunk, staring at the ceiling where a faint glow of the fluorescing lights from the hall cast a pattern across the concrete. It was, from what she could ascertain, sometime around three or four in the morning, but with no real windows, she had no way to judge. It was her turn to man the computer for the next few cycles, and passing the time between every 108 minutes was proving dull. In the bunk below, Sawyer was sound asleep, snoring lightly. He had been in charge of the past two cycles, but had fallen so deeply asleep that Kate had decided to let him be and took over punching in the numbers. His bullet wound was still on the mend and Jack had warned in his most professional tone that overexertion would simply make the healing time longer.

Rolling over, she sat up and slid off the edge of the bed, springing lightly to the ground. Sawyer coughed slightly in his sleep but didn’t wake. Kate left him in the bunk and headed for the control room. The ticker was counting down slowly, ten minutes left. Pacing the den area, Kate waited for the alarm to sound, and just before four minutes hit, she took her seat at the keyboard, fingers poised. The counter clicked to 004:00 and Kate typed the sequence, hitting enter and watching the numbers flip back to 108:00.

She needed to get some sleep, she decided. She could hear rain somewhere distantly above ground and she wondered how everyone was doing back at the beach. A low moan interrupted her thoughts and she turned the corner into the bedroom to find Sawyer mumbling in his sleep, the blankets tangled around his body and his hair sticking to his forehead. Licking his lips, he curled up and was quiet. Kate watched for a moment, concerned, but Sawyer remained still and with a shrug, she climbed back into the top bunk, pulled the blankets up to her chin, and dozed off.

What seemed like seconds later, she woke with a start, looking wildly around the room for the source of her disturbance. The bed shook beneath her slightly and Sawyer’s voice called out. Climbing down from the bunk, she found him in the throws of a nightmare, his legs kicking furiously and his hands gripping the blanket so tightly his knuckles were turning white. Kate grabbed one of his hands and pried the fingers from their grip on the sheets, tucking her fingers into his and pushing his hair off his face with her other hand. His forehead was hot, too hot.

“Sawyer,” she called soothingly. “Sawyer, wake up. It’s Kate.”

He mumbled incoherently for a second and Kate hesitated, worried from the past episode where, in his delirium, he’d seemingly attacked her. After a moment, he hadn’t lunged forward, but instead continued to toss fitfully, so Kate pushed his head down and ran a hand through his hair, calling his name. His eyes fluttered and he awoke with a great gasping breath, collapsing back into the pillow. He looked around the room in panic and tried to sit up but Kate forced him back down.

“Lie down,” she commanded. “You’re okay. You were having a nightmare.”

“Son of a bitch,” he mumbled, wiping sweat from his face. “I don’t…I…”

He coughed and leaned his head out of the bed, promptly getting sick all over Kate’s shoes.

“Oh Sawyer,” she groaned, holding his head as he gagged. When he was finally done, Kate sat him back up in bed and took a good look at him. His eyes were red and swollen, and a thin line of mucus ran from his nose and down his lip.

“You’re a mess,” she said with a small laugh.

“I think you’re talking about your shoes, Freckles,” he replied, his voice thick with congestion. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

She hauled him to his feet and they stumbled slowly towards the bathroom. He leaned against the counter as she turned the shower on.

“Arms up,” she commanded, lifting off Sawyer’s shirt. His breath hitched as she pulled the shirt up over his head, and as soon as his face was visible again, he sneezed powerfully, with a great “hitshew!” and congestion ran down his face. He groaned and Kate made a face, wiping away the snot with the shirt.

“Definitely a mess,” she said, nudging him towards the shower. “Get cleaned up.”

Pulling off his boxers, Sawyer stood naked for a moment and Kate turned away as he stepped into the shower.

“Wanna join me?” he asked, pulling the curtain shut behind him.

Kate laughed.

“In your dreams, mister. I’ll go grab you some fresh clothes.”

Digging through the dresser, Kate found a pair of pajama pants (emblazoned, of course, with the Dharma logo on the leg) and a white t-shirt that she figured Jack or Locke had left behind during their last stint on hatch duty. In the supply closet, she found a box of Kleenex and a fresh set of sheets.

After she cleaned up the bed and tossed her shoes and Sawyer’s shirt by the laundry machine, she went back into the bathroom. Sawyer was leaning against the wall, towel around his waist and his eyes half closed.

“Took ya long enough,” he drawled, sniffling a bit. “Find some clothes?”

She held up the pajamas and handed them over. He stepped into the pants and pulled the t-shirt on. He paused for a moment, hands cupped in front of his face, and his head snapped forward with another loud hihhhh hihhhsheewww!

“C’mon,” said Kate, putting an arm around his waist and leading him back towards the bedroom. “I found some tissues for you.”

Sawyer settled down on the bed and Kate grabbed a few Kleenexes from the box. She held one over Sawyer’s nose and said “blow.”

Thick congestion gathered in the tissue and Kate wiped it away, reaching for another when the one she held over his nose threatened to break.

“Man,” she said, throwing the snotty tissues into a nearby waste bin. “That’s no fun. I think I should go get Jack.”

“No,” said Sawyer, lying down and pulling the fresh sheets up over himself. “It’s just the flu. I’m fine.”

“You’re sure?” asked Kate. “You’re running a fever.”

“I’m sure, Dr. Freckles,” he replied angrily. “Let me be.”

She smiled.

“All right tough guy.”

“I’m gonna go back to sleep,” he said, his eyes fluttering shut.

“I think that’s a good idea,” Kate replied, pulling the blanket from the foot of the bed up over Sawyer.

She watched for a second as he dozed off, snoring thickly through his stuffed nose, but not a moment later, he awoke sputtering as his nose ran all over and he sneezed again, a forceful and wet “aahhh shew!”

“Sawyer,” Kate sighed, reaching for some more tissues. “Move over.”

He shifted on the bed and she sat down on the edge next to him. Clamping more tissues over his nose, he blew and blew until he’d soaked about six tissues completely.

“Better?” asked Kate.

“I sure as hell hope so!” he replied sleepily.

He rolled over and tucked his head under the pillow, dozing off again. Kate rubbed his back for a few moments until she was sure he was asleep. Then, without quite knowing what she was doing, she bent over and kissed the tip of his red, running nose, then curled up at this side to sleep a bit herself before the alarm beckoned for the numbers once again. It was going to be a long rest of the night.

be a long rest of the night.

Hey symphony can I post that one I wrote up on the forum? I know its not that good but I like to share.

Kush

I thought it was really good. And sure, post it. You deserve recognition.

And by the way, I have to study for finals this week, birthday stuff next weekend, then more finals and work starts. So it way be a few weeks before I can get yours done. I have an idea though.....

I thought it was really good. And sure, post it. You deserve recognition.

And by the way, I have to study for finals this week, birthday stuff next weekend, then more finals and work starts. So it way be a few weeks before I can get yours done. I have an idea though.....

:) Thank you.

Right everybody, this is a Lost fic written on request, focusing on Charlie. I'm not a Lost fan and therefore someone will probably notice some faults in the storyline or character traits. But hey. It has a little of everything (even some female sneezing from Kate, I'm very greedy) but lacks 'sneezing while hiding'. Enjoy.

Lost in sneezes

It was cool beneath the tree. Charlie swigged at his bottle and looked towards the beach. Peaceful was a word he would use to describe it; calm like the ocean. He leaned against the bark and closed his eyes. Stretching his arms he relaxed the muscles, smiling as they bulged slightly under his tight T-shirt. His stay on the island had seen him increase in physical fitness and he was attracting quite a few looks from the ladies. Better yet he was feeling fresh.

He was interrupted from his reverie by a trio of small, feminine sneezes.

“He-tissh! He-tissh! He-tissh!” He opened his eyes and there was Kate, rubbing her nose and frowning. Her eyes glazed over for a minute, nostrils twitching. She sneezed powerfully, catching the spray in her hands.

“He-tishoo!”

“Bless you Kate.”

“Thanks Charlie, think I’m getting a cold. Oh hey, Claire was looking for you at the caves.”

As the two parted Charlie felt a sudden sense of pleasure and looked back at the sneezy Kate, wondering what it meant.

It began to rain.

Flashback

“I dunno, are you sure this stuff is safe?”

“Yeah Charlie, straight off the street. Look I gotta go lie to the old lady, don’t take it all.”

“Right.” Charlie was preoccupied with the bag in his hand. He didn’t like what he had become and yet, he still couldn’t stop it. He was addicted. Sometimes he wondered what he point was.

“Down the hatch.”

As he prepared for the usual effects of the substance he was instead overcome by a tickle in his nose. This quickly escalated into a sneeze, causing him to drop the bag.

“Hah-choo!” His sneezes were strong and masculine; often a source of embarrassment to him. But no one was around so he surrendered. Besides, the fit wouldn’t last long. Right? He let himself go.

“Hah-choo! Hah-choo! Ha… Ha… Hah-choo!” The trio seemed like just the beginning and he quickly took another pinch of the baggie, obviously not what he wanted but pleasurable none the less. The effect was explosive.

“Ha-shoooo!! Ha-ahchoo! ‘Choo! Eeeeaahhh-choo!” His sneezes continued in twos and threes, his body protesting but his mind strangely invigorated. To his surprise he was getting as hard on, pleasure seeping through his system in what felt almost as good as sex. He writhed and twisted on the couch, sneezing and snuffing until he felt he could no more.

“Ha-choo! Ha… ha… choo! ‘Choo!”

Half an hour later he was completely exhausted. Scribbling a note he rushed out into the street and hurried home, eager to record this feeling in a song. Something major. It would be a long night for Charlie, especially if he found that pepper.

It was still raining as Charlie sat on his rock, mulling things over. Everything seemed to be fitting into place on the island, and he didn’t like it. God, I sound like Locke he thought to himself. Better go get some breakfast.

Not that that was easy with his nose tickling like this. It was incessant; a burning itch that refused to manifest. He was reminded of a day at the beach in his early years, buried in sand with a crab tiptoeing over his belly.

“Something wrong Charlie?” Claire stood a few metres away, eying him. He was completely powerless to answer her and wondered when she had got there.

“Ah…?”

“Oh a sneeze tease? I know just the thing for that.” She moved to his side, plucking a blade of grass from the ground as she did so. She smiled knowingly and approached him, enjoying his inability to talk. He could only watch on helplessly as she began to brush the tip of his nose.

“Ah… hah…”

Slowly but surely she pushed the grass all the way up his nose, flickering it this way and that until she had reached the magic spot. She blew gently on his chest, heightening his senses. He shivered.

“Hah-shoo!” he sneezed, doubling over. “Damn this cold, wish I stayed in bed. And how on earth did you do that Claire?”

“I had a dust allergy as a kid, my mother used to help me out with it.”

“Weird, my mum never helped me out with any… any… ahchoo!”

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. Guess I know what to do next time I want to sneeze hehe.”

Claire eyed him for a moment before smiling. Come on, let’s get some water.

There you have it, thanks for reading.

Kush

Awww thanks sooo much for posting this! Sawyer! *fangirls* :bleh::)

I wish I was Kate....

;D

• 4 years later...
I feel really bad asking someone to write a fic for me, so insteas I propose a deal:

If someone can write a Lost fic, I'll write one for them (any fandom they want so long as I'm familier with it). :(

would this be a male of female thing? i have a female one written

Archived