Sneeze Fetish Forum

RENT fanfic request

Guest HelloSexy

Guest HelloSexy

hey so i've recently become obsessed with RENT and especially with Adam Pascal (he plays roger). can anyone write me a good fanfic about roger... a cold would be better than allergies but i dont want the aids to be a big factor in the fic. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in so i'll j/ post it in all of them i guess.

If you can/ are willing to write this fic for me, i guess just post back on here and we can work out a way for me to get it (i share a computer so email doenst work out for this kind of thing).

THANKS!!!

-al

I have deleted the other thread about this in the Gen. Discussion forum since it seems to be developing here :laugh:

I know Tarotgal started one quite some time back, it's pretty cute but it's Mark, not Roger. It's in the fanfic section of Tarotgal's Realm.

I hear ya, I was RENT-obsessed like three years ago when I saw the national tour. It only grows with time!

If someone tells me what the hell Rent is I'll do it.

Kush

Realised about a second later what that is. Woops. Email me and I'll do it.

Kush

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

I am also a huge rent head ( i have seen it live 36 times!) You can find a story of roger with a cold on fanfiction .net look under musicals and search your key words

I'll work on writing one today if I've got the chance. I love RENT :D

Er... don't know what happened with the above post, two posts in one. Weird.

This happens when someone makes a post and then goes to make another in the same topic in quick succession. It's just a way of making topics look tidier and allows people to add things they might have forgotten or whatever, which might look out of place in an entirely new post.

Also, I believe it will take up less space on the server to have one post with 4 lines in it, than 2 posts of two lines each. :D

oooo please please make that rent fic!!! gossh can we have some mimi and roger sneezing in there cuz that would just....make. my. day. :P

xoxojpeach

Er... don't know what happened with the above post, two posts in one. Weird.

This happens when someone makes a post and then goes to make another in the same topic in quick succession. It's just a way of making topics look tidier and allows people to add things they might have forgotten or whatever, which might look out of place in an entirely new post.

Also, I believe it will take up less space on the server to have one post with 4 lines in it, than 2 posts of two lines each. :)

Ahh. Good idea, I just caught it on a disadvantage.

I'll cook something up in the hours I'm not sitting with my mates moaning about the w/experience we start tomorrow. I don't know how you adults manage office work, bring on drama school *crosses fingers*.

Ill post the fic on here or something. Roger and Mimi it is. Look out for it.

Kush

Roger and Mimi fic sounds great.. but, if someone wants to do a Mark Cohen/Rent fan fic, I'll be quite blissful...

I'm just sayin..

You mean Mark/Roger, right Imstillnothere?

I'll gladly work on one! :P

• 1 month later...

Don't get me wrong...I love the show, and I'm one of its biggest defenders from the theater-snob types who hate it because they think badmouthing popular shows makes them look clever...but there's no way to get Roger (or Mimi, Angel or Collins) sick without the AIDS thing being a factor. I actually find the whole idea a little distatestful, and not just because I'm not a male sneezing type...a Mimi sneeze fic would repulse me just as much. The only characters in the show you could do it with are Maureen or Joanne...or Benny, I suppose (considering how much time Mark spends with Roger, I can't see him getting sick without risking giving it to Roger). I actually don't love RENT facfiction in general...it doesn't lend itself to that sort of thing, and it's almost impossible to write them without cheapening the show itself. You're certainly free to write what you like, and I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to stop you....feel free to ignore me...but the idea made such a negative impression on me when I read it that I couldn't help adding my two cent.

In summary...ewww.

Don't get me wrong...I love the show, and I'm one of its biggest defenders from the theater-snob types who hate it because they think badmouthing popular shows makes them look clever...but there's no way to get Roger (or Mimi, Angel or Collins) sick without the AIDS thing being a factor. I actually find the whole idea a little distatestful, and not just because I'm not a male sneezing type...a Mimi sneeze fic would repulse me just as much. The only characters in the show you could do it with are Maureen or Joanne...or Benny, I suppose (considering how much time Mark spends with Roger, I can't see him getting sick without risking giving it to Roger). I actually don't love RENT facfiction in general...it doesn't lend itself to that sort of thing, and it's almost impossible to write them without cheapening the show itself. You're certainly free to write what you like, and I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to stop you....feel free to ignore me...but the idea made such a negative impression on me when I read it that I couldn't help adding my two cent.

In summary...ewww.

It would work if you did an allergy fic instead of a cold fic. That way, you get the sneezeing without the death thing being a factor.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HelloSexy

thank you so much to kushami and dusty (for offering to maybe write one) sry i sorta posted and then neglected the forum-ive been away all summer (the only internet access was on public comps or my friends' comps so no visits to the sff were going to happen lol) anyways i'm back and still ready as ever for that fic if people are still willing to write one (or if someone already has). if you have written one or are ready to, please let me know by posting on here!

I know I said in like...march(?) that I'd write one and the didn't, but I'll write one this weekend. I was thinking, if you don't want AIDS to be a factor but still want to give him a cold, I could write it pre-rent (before he gets AIDS). Or an allergy fic, your choice. And are there any particular pairings you want? Or particular genre? (like angst, humor, romance...)

Guest HelloSexy
I know I said in like...march(?) that I'd write one and the didn't, but I'll write one this weekend. I was thinking, if you don't want AIDS to be a factor but still want to give him a cold, I could write it pre-rent (before he gets AIDS). Or an allergy fic, your choice. And are there any particular pairings you want? Or particular genre? (like angst, humor, romance...)

allergies would be fine- i personally dont care about the theme-whatever comes to you, or if someone else really wants a certain genre then go for that i guess. thank you so much!

I saw it in the sub forum that says "Stories", it was pretty good.

• 5 months later...
I saw it in the sub forum that says "Stories", it was pretty good.

Dusting off this little thread..I hope that's ok..

I'm a major fan of Rent and I did like that story. I also know that there is a great unfinished one at the realm site.

Is anyone else up for writing a RENT story? Make it allergic Mark and I will be forever grateful!

Josey

Archived