Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally thought of a fic request

Guessed? Rose Tyler from Dr Who. Pretty poor actress but I love that nose. And the rest of the body. And the character. Thinking about it half my girlfreinds have had that shape nose. I imagine her having sexy powerful sneezes. :yes:

Anyone? I'll return the favour. e-mail me.

Hopefully Kush

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

My idea for a Dr Who fic is as follows:

They land on the Planet of the Croutons and the Doc [d.Tennant] annnounces that the atmosphere contains CHlorine [ or some less noxious gas; Sneezine]. Rose does some establishment sneezing from the air. They hear the Croutons coming and she runs away , her gorgeous nostrils flaring with the gasps, and twists her ankle. She has to HIDE behind a tree as the Croutons approach, and , guess what, WHILE HIDING< she feels an irresistible tickle in her nose, until......

In fact, she and the dr both run away, twist ankles, HIDE and ..... together!

And the payoff of course is that when the Croutons find them.....

Now all we need is a Dr Who fan who is capable of writing a sustained narrative. Perhaps someone who is about to read English?

If you run out of ideas on how to end it, you can just make me come and eat all the croutons. Croutons are tasty! Especially with all those spices people put on them!

This is a way of saying: "I don't know jack about Dr Who, but I like croutons and good fics."

~ BBILC, with his mind always set on food. ... As always...

Ok yeah Im tense as hell for various reasons. Also Im kind of peeved that all the fit ladies in the accounting section of my work experience placement have colds and/or hay fever but all I've had is muffled audio and sniffles.

So please please someone write me a Rose Tyler fanfic, just post it on here and I'll write you one about anything, however lame the show. Yes I'll even do Big Brother. Sneezing is not the only thing I find attractive in a girl but I'm running on empty here. Intelligent conversation has dried up.

Desparately, Kush

Archived