Sneeze Fetish Forum

New job, more sneezes

Kleeny

I have recently started a new job which brings me in contact with the public more, and I guess it's the same for anyone that works in a place with customers, but these last few days have been a veritable sneeze-fest.

All the time I hear people sneezing and sniffing and the occasional blow. I hope this isn't too gross but the first one I saw yesterday was a guy who sneezed and the snot trailed from his nose, he obviously didn't have a tissue and so just wiped it on his hands. okay, so that was gross, but there was another guy later who sneezed about 4 times in 1 minute, his nose getting fuller each time. Again no tissue was available but his sneezes were cute, really short little "Humph" ones into his cupped hand. You could tell he really needed to blow his nose, but he obviously wasn't that bothered. In fact out of the people I have heard or seen sneeze the last couple of days, only one has blown his nose afterwards, content to just stand there sniffing.

Outside of work tonight I was on the bus and I heard someone blowing their nose, I looked up of course and could only see backs of heads, but assumed it was a girl. I looked up again when they blew again and then realised it was the girls boyfriend who was blowing his nose, this was better for me as this is what I prefer, and although I could only see the back of his head, the sound was nice, and I saw him wipe at the end of the blow.

That's a good analogy actually, sneezing/blowing are like busses, nothing for hours then three turn up at once.

Kleeny