Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fic Anyone?

stargazer

After reading a post in the Sneezing in the Media section, I thought I'd put this request out. Would anyone be willing to write a fic, based on the Disney movie High School Musical, where Troy comes down with a cold or something before his first performance? This is just an idea. If someone has a better idea, I'm all for it. I'm just not that good of a write to try my hand at this.

How about if a nasty cold virus creates an epidemic of sneeziness throughout the school before the show. I've watched the movie about a million times with my daughter, so I think I might be up to the task in spite of my age.

yeah! that would be great!

I'm glad you like the idea. I've already got a basic outline forming in my head; just give me a bit of time and I'll see what I can do.

All power to you, B! It can take me months to write a fic, even with a good outline and plot. For someone who, admittedly, got A's in English and Comprehension stuff, I don't always find it as easy as it may seem to some. :rolleyes:

I could certainly try that one, if you want me to. But first, I need to watch my daughter's copy of that movie! I will watch it and start, unless you tell me not to! :rolleyes: Actually dms, PM me, and let me know if you'd like me to write something. I certainly enjoy writing about guys with colds, so it's not like I wouldn't have fun writing that one! Plus, we have the movie on DVD, so I can wacth it at my leisure! OK?

I could certainly try that one, if you want me to. But first, I need to watch my daughter's copy of that movie! I will watch it and start, unless you tell me not to! :blushing: Actually dms, PM me, and let me know if you'd like me to write something. I certainly enjoy writing about guys with colds, so it's not like I wouldn't have fun writing that one! Plus, we have the movie on DVD, so I can wacth it at my leisure! OK?

I'm for the more stories the better. ;) If anyone feels like writing a fic, go for it. I'll read them all.

All I remember about that movie is my cousins are completely obsessed with it (and pop music and all things related) and I didn't like it that much. But I do like that one girl in it. The one with the glasses who plays the piano. I can't remember her name... If someone does write a fic, I will love you to bits if she sneezes in it.

Archived