Sneeze Fetish Forum

Count your blessings

gonnasneeze

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence?

Yayyuh! Unless I have reason to believe it would not be a welcomed response.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series?

The 1st, the last, the middle- there's no method to my madness. I generally say it twice max.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest?

Nah, normally i'll widen my eyes and find a crafty way to say "bless you" which covers all sneezes.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze?

I have the pesky block but if i ever defeat it i'm certain i'd very much appreciate a blessing.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one?

Again, this is tragically hypothetical but i feel like i'd be thankful for whichever the case may be.

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze?

My ex just gobbled up all blesings. He loved them and was consistently grateful. To my memory, all the people i've been intimate with have been blessers.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom?

On the whole it makes me a smiley sista! :wub:

Not family, but everyone else, yes.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series?

I haven't actually seen many fits longer than three rapid sneezes, so it's usually the last one, and sometimes the first, depending on how fast the fit is.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest?

I don't ever use the word " ditto".

Not family, or complete strangers. I only like it when friends bless me.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one?

For acquaintances, I prefer they only bless me once. For friends, I want all of them. :yes:

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze?

My ex didn't sneeze much, and really didn't want me to bless him. He always got really embarrassed about sneezing, actually. He thought it mad him less of a man if he got sick...

It's okay. It's embarrassing when you don't want to be noticed, but it can be really intimate and nice at times.

No, but I do now and then say gesundheit.

Kinda depends on whether it was a slow or fast fit. If I could tell it was a fit I'd probably just say something at the end, but if I couldn't tell at first I might say something to the first two before I realized the person was going to keep at it and then wait and say something at the end. But that's assuming I said any sort of blessing at all. If it's a fit I usually just ask a person if they're okay at the end or something.

Um, no... I would never use the word ditto in place of any sort of blessing.

Depends on the person. Some people can get away with it, but most people I'd really prefer didn't. And people who compulsively bless make me want to commit acts of violence.

I prefer not to get blessed at all, if I was having some sort of fit and someone blessed me for everyone I probably WOULD commit acts of violence.

Oddly enough considering I really don't like having people bless ME, I think it's totally hot when someone blesses the person I'm with. I'm weird, I know.

Most of the time I think it's silly, sometimes it's enjoyably silly, a lot of the time it's just plain annoying. But I much prefer gesundheit to bless you.

nope, iv'e said it ONCE.

well, if i was a blesser- i'd probably just bless the first.

no i wouldn't do that.

absolutely no way!

none none none.

-

bless you is better

Archived