Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pirates of the Caribbean -holy crap *drool*

TheGreenFaerie

Has anyone seen the new Pirates yet? Well, I've seen it twice, and DAMN! I want both..rather, all three of those men, since a little dirt and a bottle of rum go a long way for mr. commodor norrington, don't they?

And Will gets plenty beat up in this film too. I could just melt as I imagined him after escaping the flying dutchman when he's soaking wet, sitting in the other ship's hold with a blanket and a cup of tea- it would have been a perfect time for him to catch a chill. So sweet.

Gives me all kinds of ideas for a fic or a RP. Anyone care to right it with me?

OOH OOH OOH ! Pick me! Pick me!

Will? Do you remember the scene where he was all wet and wrapped up in the blanket?

OK, so maybe I'm a bit obsessed. I've never done a RP before but I would totally do it with you.

I do. I'll PM it to you.

Scratch that, PMing doesn't seem to work. My screenname is PandaDuck Lover. And yes, I know it's silly.

Guest Kelly's Mentality

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did a double take at Mr. Norrington! Holy cow!! Makes me want to watch the first movie over again...I didn't even notice that he was handsome until the wig came off and he got good and sauced. What a babe!

HI THERE

Never mind this male stuff. What about the lovely Keira Knightly catching a cold then, eh? Put me down on the list as wanting to do that story! pleasssse.......

HI THERE

Never mind this male stuff. What about the lovely Keira Knightly catching a cold then, eh? Put me down on the list as wanting to do that story! pleasssse.......

I second that.

I triple the Will fic suggestion! That poor sexy boy was soaking wet at least eight, possibly nine separate times throughout the movie...I paid very close attention and counted during my second viewing! :P

That scene with the blanket definitely had my mind in overdrive with the fun fic possiblities, not to mention his poor flogged back and multiple head injuries. I'm not sure my ovaries and hormones could have taken much more from one movie!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did a double take at Mr. Norrington! Holy cow!! Makes me want to watch the first movie over again...I didn't even notice that he was handsome until the wig came off and he got good and sauced. What a babe!

im with you there. to hell with wigs!!! :P

Did anyone else notice that Will says "Jack...? Jack Sparrow? Jack, I´ts BE, Will Turner!" when he has been captured by the cannibals?

Stuffy voice, stuffy voice!!! :):P

Did anyone else notice that Will says "Jack...? Jack Sparrow? Jack, I´ts BE, Will Turner!" when he has been captured by the cannibals?

Stuffy voice, stuffy voice!!! :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I definately didn't catch that. Now I have to go back and see it again. :laugh:

And I know it probably isn't a good idea to post this here, but I don't know your email and I can't PM you. I finished editing the story (it's posted on sneezefic) so if you email me, I can give it to you to post here.

Haha, I was also having a grand time watching Will soaking wet and gawd, I was praying that maybe we'd get a sneeze.. but oh well, still an AWESOME movie!

Archived