Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs

Duchman

There is nothing more distracting as a sitting next to

a sneezy girl…

A few days ago during class I noticed a good looking girl on my left side had quite a red looking nose.

As I was trying to pay attention (to the lecture) I tried not to look at her, witch did not work..

Suddenly she opened her mouth a bit, slowly closed her eyes, and brought her hand to her face. Just before she sneezed, she pinched her

nose with her forefinger and thumb. I could see by her reaction that it was a powerful sneeze (her whole body moving forward). About two minutes later she did the exactly the same thing. Very slow (and long) build-up, and a powerful stifled sneeze, followed by another one.

The fourth one was really great. It was one of these yes/no sneezes, that lengthen the build-up even more.

As she was repeating the whole process, she closed her eyes, opened them again (without sneezing), closing them, opening, and the whole time, she had this unbelievable sexy sneezy “look” on her face. When she

closed her eyes for the fourth time, she finally sneezed, stifled, but making more noise then the first ones.

After this “show” I had absolutely no idea what the man infront of the class was talking about...

:P

Duchman

• 33 years later...
There is nothing more distracting as a sitting next to

a sneezy girl…  

A few days ago during class I noticed a good looking girl on my left side had quite a red looking nose.

As I was trying to pay attention (to the lecture) I tried not to look at her, witch did not work..

Suddenly she opened her mouth a bit, slowly closed her eyes, and brought her hand to her face. Just before she sneezed, she pinched her

nose with her forefinger and thumb. I could see by her reaction that it was a powerful sneeze (her whole body moving forward). About two minutes later she did the exactly the same thing. Very slow (and long) build-up, and a powerful stifled sneeze, followed by another one.  

The fourth one was really great. It was one of these yes/no sneezes, that lengthen the build-up even more.

As she was repeating the whole process, she closed her eyes, opened them again (without sneezing), closing them, opening, and the whole time, she had this unbelievable sexy sneezy “look” on her face. When she

closed her eyes for the fourth time, she finally sneezed, stifled, but making more noise then the first ones.  

After this “show” I had absolutely no idea what the man infront of the class was talking about...

:)  

Duchman

:)

Archived