Sneeze Fetish Forum

Absolutely incredible obs! (F)

Bombast

I was talking to my former boss today, a very nice lady. She's in her mid 50s, decent looking with long red hair :wink: . She's very allergic to Scotch Broom, a lot of it grows where she lives and she sometimes has a delayed reaction to it. Her usual method of sneezing, especially with people around is stifling with her finger under her nose, followed by a soft 'choo'. I know some guys don't like that but I find it very cute and feminine. I'm at her desk conversing with her when all of a sudden she stops in mid-sentence and starts rubbing her nose wildly. Then her nostrils flare up, her eyes squint and the buildup begins. What's different this time from in the past is that the sneeze somehow becomes stuck and and her hitching breaths seem to last an eternity. I thought that eventually either the tickle would go away like it sometimes does or she would sneeze, but she continued to have this frantic, helpless look on her face for several seconds, pleading for the sneeze to put her out of her misery. Of course, I was in heaven. Finally she managed to grab a kleenex and cough/sneezed loudly into it. I blessed her and she responded "My allergies....sometimes they just come out of nowhere." I've never seen anything like it outside of older movies and TV shows when that kind of exaggeration for effect was commonplace but those were fake and this was definitely real.