Sneeze Fetish Forum

What should I write?

Bongo

I feel like writing nother sneezefic (or maybe sneezeficlet), but I have so many fandoms I could write that I can't decide. I was hoping if I made a list of everthing I could write you guys could pick out which you'd like me to write, because I suck at decision making.

Mighty Ducks

Desperate Housewives

Dawson's Creek

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Andromeda

ER

the OC

Lost

House MD

Rent

Princess Bride

Saved

Pirates of the Caribbean

Harry Potter

Charmed

Gilmore Girls

Home Improvement

Saved by the Bell (anyone remember this one?)

7th Heaven

Peter Pan (movie version)

Everwood (season 1)

Degrassi

Romeo!

Cruel Intentions

Beverly Hills 90210

Anastacia

Boy Meets World

Strange Days at Blake Holesy High

Zoey 101

Summerland

Reba

Supernatural

Billboard Dad

Growing Pains

Moulin Rouge

Under the Blood Red Sun (a book probably only I have read)

X-Men

Kyle XY

Hannah Montana

Brink

She's the Man

The Island

Wedding Crashers

I can't remember anything else right now, but anyone see anything they want?

Scarlett Johanssen was sooo hot in The Island... Then again, when isn't she? If you're not into female fics, disregard my comment.

I'd say Pirates of the Caribbean, but really anything with a whole lot of yummy allergy sneezes I'd probably enjoy.

Pirates of the Caribbean of course!! Preferably with Jack sneezing, I feel there are too many Will - based fics and not enough Jack ones!

Zoey 101!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie Lynn Spears is so hot! :D

Now that I think about it, I must go with COMPLETE AND TOTAL SECONDEDNESS!!!!!!

I bet there are a lot of Pirates writers out there right now and I personally wouldn't mind one more, but you could also take something a little more rare...

ER sounds as a good idea to me, or 7th heaven...

Thanks for taking the time to write a fic anyways.. And even making us choose the fandom :D thats great!

Zoey 101!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie Lynn Spears is so hot! :D

Now that I think about it, I must go with COMPLETE AND TOTAL SECONDEDNESS!!!!!!

Finally, someone that listened to my opinion! :cryhappy::cryhappy: Right? :cryhappy:

Whatever inspires you.

My personal pics would be House MD (I know... surprise, surprise), or Princess Bride.

Best of luck with whatever you choose! :D

i dont think that you have ever heard of this movie, but maybe it would be fun to make a fanfic of the movie 'halloween'' when MM gets a cold? :drool:

its a horror movie.

i dont think that you have ever heard of this movie, but maybe it would be fun to make a fanfic of the movie 'halloween'' when MM gets a cold? :cry:

its a horror movie.

I've heard of it. Cool theme music. Never seen it though.

And I've been writing stories, but they're getting practically no feedback, so I may just stop posting them here, and just do it on the sneezefic group.

I wouldnt have any objections to having the Charmed Ones sneeze! :boom: Alyssa Milano... Rose McGowan... and.... the other one! :unsure:

Of course... thru out the series... they have ALL sneezed at least once. :drool: Just not... en masse. :boom: Or naked :blushing: . Or ATLEAST scantilly clad :omg: . Or all over each others writhing bodies in a helpless display of incest, pepper, dust and..... :blushing:

Uhm.... just a thought :blushing:

Pirates of the Carribean! Watching the movie recently has given me a craving for some yummy fics. :drool: And I will agree with sneezeadorer for a Jack-based fic, but really I'm not picky. I'd love to read whatever you write!

• 2 months later...

PoTC of course! more Will and Jack too, why not a story about both of them, then we all be happy go lucky XD! Elizabeth could take care of them or something and then later on come down with it herself *for the boy's joy :D*

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, that's quite the list.

I've never been much for fandoms, I'd prefer an original tale. But Desperate Housewives would be fun. Eva Longoria gets my vote to be the main sneezer.

Archived