Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unusual fic request....

sneezeadorer

Ok, so I've recently been watching the 21 Jump Street DVDs (I think that I was like two when the show was actually aired lol!), with Johnny Depp in them (Tom Hanson). I was just wondering if anybody here was familiar with the fandom, and whether they would be willing to write a fic based on Johnny's character (who else ;) !). If so I would be eternally in their debt, there's not one fic out there on this (admittedly rather old) fandom yet! :D

x x x

Gosh, I remember loving that show for three reasons, Hanson, Penhall, and Booker! YUMMY! :blushing: It has been a VERY long time since I've seen it, but I could certainly try to write a little something, since I absolutely lived for that show when it was new. Yes, I am old like the show!

Let me finish up another story I'm doing right now, and maybe I'll PM you for some details on what particular storyline you would like. Mmmmkay? :blink:

Wow! Didn't think anybody would really reply to this one or be interested, but thankyou so much! Yeah, PM would be great! :blink:

x x x

Archived