Sneeze Fetish Forum

my very first fanfic-LOST--Kate (f)

(hippo)

i was inspired when i was watching lost last night, and ive always wanted to see Kate sneeze, and since ive nvere found any fics of her, i decided to write one myself. its so much fun!!! :D

Anyway, here it is. iits very short because it wasnt going anywhere, but i hope you enjoy :cryhappy:

Kate sniffed. She had been sniffling all day and she was getting sick of it. Holding a wrist underneath her glowing nose, she beat her way through the undergrowth and onto the beach.

She treaded carefully over to Sawyer’s hut and banged on the side with her stick.

“Wake up Sawyer. I need some stuff.” Saywer stuck his head out the side.

“Damn girl, what’s wrong with you? I was sleeping!”

Kate grinned. “I already established that. Now, are you gonna help me out or what?”

Sawyer pulled a face and dissapeared back into his tent. Kate sighed. She moved around the tent and pulled open the flap. Sawyer squinted in the sunlight and groaned.

“Ok, ok. I’m up, see?” he crawled to the flap and stood up, bare chest glinting with sweat. Kate grimaced.

“You need a shower.”

“Maybe I do. Look Freckles, what d’you want?” Kate peered behind him into the tent.

“Medical supplies. I need some, um…oh yeah, some dressing, two rolls of bandages aaand…some spirits.”

Sawyer frowned. “I’m not a damn supermarket. What do I get?”

“Look Sawyer, Jack really needs the medicine. Come on.”

Sawyer smirked. “Jack needs it? then why didn't Jacky boy come get it himself?”

Kate sighed. “Please. Please! Come on, I’ll…I’ll give you a haircut.” Sawyer laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

“I was thinking about having a trim. Fine. Here.” He handed two bottles and a roll of bandages over to Kate. Kate frowned.

“I need one more roll.” Sawyer looked down at Kate.

“Well that's all you get missy. If Jack was brave enough to come over here himself then maybe he’d get the other roll. Done now?” Kate smiled.

“Very clever. Ok fine.” She turned to go, but stopped.

“Um, Sawyer, I need one more thing.” Sawyer turned around.

“And what might that be?”

Kate blushed.

“I need some, I mean, Jack needs some tissues.” She said. Sawyer smiled.

“Well Jack’s gotta choose what he wants most. No tissues.” He spat.

Kate wavered. “Fine! Ok, fine. They’re for me. I need some tissues, ok?” Sawyer grinned.

“Well why didn’t you say so?” he grabbed a pack from his bag. Kate held out her hand to take them. Sawyer held them fast.

“Wait just one second freckles. What do you need them for?”

“That's no concern of yours. Give them here.”

Sawyer stuffed the pack in his pocket. “no tell,” he smirked, “no get.” Kate wiped her nose and sighed.

“I need them…because…because I have allergies ok?” Sawyer laughed.

“Really?” he said. Kate blushed.

“Yes. Ok, now please can I have the tissues?” Sawyer took a step back.

“Why the hurry? Come on. Lets play poker.” Kate put her hands on her hips.

“I don't have time to play games Sawyer. Please, just give me the tissues.” Sawyer sat down on the sand.

“ok then. Let’s play poker, with bets. You win, you get the extra roll and the tissues then you go wherever you want. I win, well then I decide on something I want.”

Kate sat down and took the cards.

“you are evil, you know that Sawyer?” Sawyer laughed and picked up his hand.

“You remind me every day freckles. You go first.” Kate looked down at her hand. Two queens. She smiled to herself. She dropped the other cards and picked up three from the pile. Two fours, one jack. Two pairs. She glanced up at Sawyer, who was looking at her intently.

“happy with your hand, dollface?” Kate tucked her cards and placed them in her lap.

“Your turn.” Sawyer dropped and picked up. His face stayed blank.

“You show…hah…first.” Kate said. She felt an itch, unbearable and teasing. She rubbed the bridge of her nose and inhaled deeply through her mouth. Sawyer saw her and grinned.

“allergies acting up?” he smirked. Kate pulled a face.

“Shut up Sawyer. I said you show first.”

Sawyer considered his cards. Kate watched his brow crinkle in concentration. She was about to make a remark but the terrible itch came back. She turned away in desperation just as Sawyer looked up. He heard a faint pbm-eh!! and saw Kate’s body rock forward slightly. Kate turned back and rubbed her nose. She saw Sawyer looking at her.

“What? Come on, show your cards.”

“Two aces.” He smiled slyly. Kate grinned. “Sorry Sawyer. Two fours, two jacks.”

“Fine.” Sawyer growled, his self-satisfied expression gone. He flounced into the tent.

“You owe me the bandages Sawyer.” Sawyer stuck his head out.

“I don't owe you anything.” Kate frowned. She crouched down and entered the tent. Sawyer looked up.

“Go away. I need sleep.” Kate looked defiant.

“Sawyer, banda—heeh…” she stopped and placed a finger under her nose. she paused, leaning backwards, then sneezed into cupped hands, a single, desperate hheesschoe!!

Sawyer sat up. “God bless you freckles.” He said, smiling wryly. Kate blushed and wiped her nose. She moved to the door, but paused and muttered, “Shhit!”

Sawyer cocked his head forwards. “What?”

“Nothing. Just…nothing. Its heeh…huscchoo!! Ergh, nothing.”

Sawyer flumped back on his back.

“If you say so.” He said. Kate nodded and stepped out into the sunshine. Sawyer sat up again.

“Hey wait.” He said. Kate stopped. “yeah?”

Sawyer fondled in his pocket and retreived the pack of tissues. “you can have these.”

Very nice. Finally, an end to the third dry spell!!! :D

But I did notice one little error when they were playing poker. When Kate first drew, she had two queens. With he new cars, you said she got two fours and a jack. Then, when they show the cards, Kate says she had a two pair (which she did but...) but with fours and jacks and not jacks and queens.

Very nice. Finally, an end to the third dry spell!!! :blink:

But I did notice one little error when they were playing poker. When Kate first drew, she had two queens. With he new cars, you said she got two fours and a jack. Then, when they show the cards, Kate says she had a two pair (which she did but...) but with fours and jacks and not jacks and queens.

woops!! :blushing::laugh::omg: ok, cross out two queens, and replace it with one jack. :innocent:

Very nice, and a suitable variety of different sneezes. I hope you will write another with even more.

Yes, why is there such a dearth of female stories? Especially fanfics.

Archived