Sneeze Fetish Forum

MY ANNUAL REQUEST

POETMUS

hi everyone

Still on the lookout for any old fashioned romantic sneezing!!If you read my story THE LADY MARIANNE(in obs and stories) you will get some idea of what im into.Anything at all to do with long white nightgowns, rain,four poster beds,beautiful heroines,and lots of ladylike sneezing would bewelcome!!Im willing to discuss these subjectswith anyone. also,any booksor filmsthat deal with these delightful subjects... doesanyoneknow of any?? hopei get someresponsesthistime!lovepoetmusXXXX

hi everyone

Still on the lookout for any old fashioned romantic sneezing!!If you read my story THE LADY MARIANNE(in obs and stories) you will get some idea of what im into.Anything at all to do with long white nightgowns, rain,four poster beds,beautiful heroines,and lots of ladylike sneezing would bewelcome!!Im willing to discuss these subjectswith anyone. also,any booksor filmsthat deal with these delightful subjects... doesanyoneknow of any?? hopei get someresponsesthistime!lovepoetmusXXXX

Welcometothe forums! :yes:

Nottoberudebut, Isyourspacebarbroken? :wub:

:bleh: Shit...I just got done laughing about the wigger comment, and now this?

*dies* :wub:

:nohappy: Shit...I just got done laughing about the wigger comment, and now this?

*dies* :nohappy:

:bleh: You should meet my freind Jackson.. Unfortunately, He does not have the fetish and I am disinclined to tell him, so you probably never will. He signed a typical e-mail.

Your axemurdering freind,

Jackson.

P.S: If you tell me Ben's e-mail, you'll get a "Present"

P.P.S: If you don't tell me, you'll still get a "Present"

LOL :wub:

Archived