Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would anyone read this?

Bongo

Degrassi the next generation isn't a big show in the states, as far as I know. But I think it's huge in Canada. Anyway, I have a pretty good idea for a story featuring Sean, but I don't really want to go through the whole writing/typing thing if nobody knows Degrassi. So would anyone read it?

I probably would, if it wasn't 18+. (Yes, I know teenagers have sex, but outside of Romeo and Juliet, I'd rather not read about it.) I'm in the classic age camp of being "too old" for Degrassi, while still thinking that it's a fantastic show. I only wish it had been on when I was in high school. In any case, my answer is, I guess, a qualified "yes." B-P

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I like degrassi as well, though Sean isn't really one of my fav characters. My fav guy chars in that show are Marco and Craig, would love to read an allergy fic about one of them, but it's your story so write about whatever inspires you.

I like degrassi as well, though Sean isn't really one of my fav characters. My fav guy chars in that show are Marco and Craig, would love to read an allergy fic about one of them, but it's your story so write about whatever inspires you.

I love Craig. He's my favorite character too. :yes: Marco's too goody goody for me. No one can be that nice, you know?

Is Craig the bi-polar one? I like him, both as a character, and because I think he;s a very well-drawn cased study of bi-polar disorder (says she who has it). Hey, I said I didn't watch it often! :D

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I don't know anything about the show, but I very often read stories whose fandoms I know nothing about, and enjoy them anyway, so... go right ahead :wub: I'll read it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived