Sneeze Fetish Forum

we've been revealed!

Tangerine

It looks to me like someone who likes to use a specific character in order to make drawings about different fetishes. It doesn't look as if someone from here made it, but it's definitely a possibility.

*recalls the "Something Awful" incident*

Ah well.

Where's that disable new accounts button again?

AAAAAHHHHH!@!@!@

...Who the heck would do such a thing!!!!

But it does bring up some interesting thoughts if you read all the comments.

I find non-fetishist reactions interesting.

Speak for yourself. :D Those guys are mean. But thanks for sharing that Tangerine. :drool:

Enzo

Who cares? It's not the first time we've been mentioned outside this forum, and it's not like we're a super-secretive community or anything. Hell, if you type enough variations of "sneeze" into a search engine, some fetish site or another is bound to pop up.

P.S. I find it even more hilarious that some of the commenters going, "Ewww, sneezing fetish?" watch my gallery religiously on DA and comment on my art.

AHAHAHA. I should just start uploading my blatant fetish art, and see what they do.

I've never heard of a sneeze fetish...it just goes to show that some people have too much time on their hands

And...some people are idiots. :drool: Come on, that sentence doesn't make any sense at all. Yeah, we all have this fetish because we just didn't have anything better to do our whole entire lives. :D If you're going to insult us, do it right! :)

P.S. I find it even more hilarious that some of the commenters going, "Ewww, sneezing fetish?" watch my gallery religiously on DA and comment on my art.

I didn't get this bit Garnet. :D

Guys, this isn't really funny. I'm not attacking anyone here. But these people, the ones who commented, were downright rude!

*sigh* Maybe I should start my own topic in the snake pit. :drool:

Enzo

I think it's safe to laugh at the people here. There are a lot of other things that I sincerely believe are not at all funny or cute about the way people react to our fetish...and youtube comes to mind when I say that. But this is pretty tame, sorry. I guess that Enzo missed the whole Something Awful thing, and the incident with the article because they were in my opinion...a lot more harsh about their opinions on our fetish, and "outing" us. So maybe I'm immune to this one. Who knows?

I think it's safe to laugh at the people here. There are a lot of other things that I sincerely believe are not at all funny or cute about the way people react to our fetish...and youtube comes to mind when I say that. But this is pretty tame, sorry. I guess that Enzo missed the whole Something Awful thing, and the incident with the article because they were in my opinion...a lot more harsh about their opinions on our fetish, and "outing" us. So maybe I'm immune to this one. Who knows?

Yeah. I wasn't here for those. But I read that article as a guest. Thanks Susie. :drool:

But I still think...these people need to get a life! And fast!

Enzo

I didn't get this bit Garnet. :)

Guys, this isn't really funny. I'm not attacking anyone here. But these people, the ones who commented, were downright rude!

*sigh* Maybe I should start my own topic in the snake pit. :drool:

Enzo

It's funny because it's ironic :D What didn't you "get"?

I didn't get this bit Garnet. :nohappy:

*sigh* Maybe I should start my own topic in the snake pit. :D

Enzo

Dude, Enzo, what's the big deal? So people where rude, it's nothing new. And think about it, I bet it's not like YOU'VE never made fun of something you thought was "weird". Why do you care what these people think? You don't know them. They don't know you. So why does it matter?

Personally I find this highly amusing. Why? Because I like to laugh at other peoples stupidity. XD

Oh well. I've started a thread in the snake pit DS. :)

Let's take it there baby! :drool:

Enzo

"P.S. I find it even more hilarious that some of the commenters going, "Ewww, sneezing fetish?" watch my gallery religiously on DA and comment on my art. "

Uhm....I just don't get the sentence Garnet. :drool: Who is gonna watch your gallery religiously? And for what purpose? I just don't get what you mean. :)

Oh and DS. My topic is there now. :D I was writing it.

Enzo

"P.S. I find it even more hilarious that some of the commenters going, "Ewww, sneezing fetish?" watch my gallery religiously on DA and comment on my art. "

Uhm....I just don't get the sentence Garnet. :drool: Who is gonna watch your gallery religiously? And for what purpose? I just don't get what you mean. :)

Oh and DS. My topic is there now. :D I was writing it.

Enzo

She means that people go look at her gallery frequently to see if she has posted anything new and comment positively on her art. Some of whom are the same as the ones saying "eww, a sneezing fetish." It's called irony.

:nohappy:

Er....okay. I'm not even gonna pretend to have understood that. But maybe a need to sleep. Let's see...12 30 am. Yep.

Enzo ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

That sounded like normal speak to me :drool:

Enzo, that site is an online art gallery. I'm an artist, I post my art there. Some of the people that were commenting on that picture going "ewww, sneeze fetish!" also comment on my pictures, not knowing that I'm a sneeze fetishist. Hence, it's funny.

I don't find it funny at all. I find those commenters arrogant and rude. Geez... I don't go bouncing up to them and insulting them about what they like, now do I??? :drool:

Oh well. It's not like it's going to ruin my evening. You know what I say?

MORE SNEEZING FOR US!

Mwuahaha! :D:):nohappy:

Who cares? It's not the first time we've been mentioned outside this forum, and it's not like we're a super-secretive community or anything. Hell, if you type enough variations of "sneeze" into a search engine, some fetish site or another is bound to pop up.

AHAHAHA. I should just start uploading my blatant fetish art, and see what they do.

i agree :drool: i mean, everyone knows that there's a fetish for about EVERYTHING, so whats the difference with a sneezing fetish?? also, if anyone finds this site, who cares? unless of course they know someone from the forum:omg: that would just be too wierd.

nice picture though, thanks for sharing Tangerine

Am I missing something? I can't see the point of the original cartoon. According to "myth", having a big nose means that you sneeze powerfully; so it would be of advantage to a sneeze fetishist would it not? That seems to be the point of her being surrounded by paper hankies. Something is very mixed up; or the nature of a fetish is not understood. Strange.

I'll do my usual bit here, which is often to NOT read what everyone else posted since I am in a hurry, and will just throw in my 2 cents, I think a Rayman obsession is a bit weirder than a sneeze fetish ;) bwahahahah!

I'll do my usual bit here, which is often to NOT read what everyone else posted since I am in a hurry, and will just throw in my 2 cents, I think a Rayman obsession is a bit weirder than a sneeze fetish ;) bwahahahah!

HAHAHA, I'll totally agree with you on that. The nature of the cartoon is silly in itself, but the subject matter is even sillier, so WTF-ever XD

Ha ha..DA...art....alot of them gys form that site are crazy individuals themselves, with some of the ideas they come up with....

Im sure many of them have Fetishes we arnt Fond of, and lurk their "fetish" website after Logging off of thier DA account.....

Ha I can only laugh when I hear of their Ignorance......now the people that hate on us are afraid to sneeze in Public for fear of one of us Sneeze fetishists liking thier sneeze......MuahHA HA HA HA! they will never detect Us lurking......!

Archived