Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic character help

YoriYori

Hi all,

I've had this character for a while. Actually he's a bit more than a character. He's also a 60cm abjd. I won't go too far into that but I reckon several of the anime/manga fans out here who know the slightest bit about Japanese or Korean pop culture will recognize volks super dollfie, luts delf, ds hound dolls etc. Yeah, he's one of those. And he's got the cutest little nose I painted/blushed myself. A lovely shade of orange pink <3. ANYWAYS. :drool:

He's one of the main characters in a trio (two guys, one girl, yay for love triangles and slash) in my personal fictions. He's also part vampire. As such, he's a photic sneezer but also terribly, terribly allergic to silver. I'm not quite sure how to exploit this though :sleep2:... I mean the gal could wear silver jewelry to fend him off or something.. but I don't know. On this point I am at a slump which is quite depressing xD~ I'd like the sneezing part to be really rich ^^;. Any ideas? *slinks off embarrassed*

Hmmm well this might be hard to work into the story, but perhaps there could be a part where they end up in this jewelry making factory and there is dust from varios metal filings in the air including silver.

"On her white breast a silver cross she wore.

That Jews did kiss and infidels adore."

And coins; lots of opportunities for slipping silver coins in with base metal.

• 1 month later...
Guest dustbuni1

i kno im a little late w/ this post, (just alitle) but if some one would happen to be wearing a silver ring, and they would just happen to rub his arm as they were about to kiss.. oh the possibilities... :drool:

Archived