Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please do not reply to spam

Bondi

If you see spam on the forum, please do not reply to it, or click on any links within the message. It will be deleted as soon as one of the moderaters sees it. How do you know if its spam or not? If you don't recognize the username, and they only post one time to advertise any kind of a website, product, or service that has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this community, then its spam and I'd rather no one respond to it, as it will be deleted soon. You can use the report a post feature to alert the mods so that it gets deleted quicker, but please do not post any replies to it. The accounts used for spammers have, from my observations, been created solely for that one post, and we do not hear from them again, though they might linger within their spamming post for a while to see what happens to it. What also constitutes spam is personals ads in which the person creates an account solely for making themselves known, looking for dates, and providing contact information such as email addresses or phone numbers, without making any reference to what this forum is about. This is not a personals site, and such posts are also spam and will be deleted, so please do not respond to those posts or try to contact those people; contacting them through email gives them your own email address, and they might even sell it to more spammers so you'd get even more spam in your email account than you do already, so contacting them has an adverse effect on you as well.

In general, the spmmers that have hit the forum recently seem to create seemingly nonsensical and incoherent usernames that are possibly random letters and digits, so if you see that kind of a username, and the thread looks like spam, you might as well not even read it.

• 1 month later...

Another reason not to click on links to spam that are posted on this forum:

I just accidentally clicked on one of them and got a bunch of alerts from my anti-virus software that it found a couple of viruses on my computer, right after I clicked the links. Fucking douche bags. May their genitals rot off from gangrene. :bounce:

Archived