Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story from fanfiction.net

Bongo

• 9 months later...

Ooh, funny that you should find this, too. Well, technically you found it before I did, but -- yay, Supernatural! Love that show (which is obvious, I suppose, if you look at my icon).

Thanks for posting about the story!

Oooh, thank you for posting! I've seen the commercials for this show, but have never actually watched it. Wasn't one of those actors on Smallville at one time? I thought I remember seeing him on that show, although I could be wrong. Anyway, I loved reading it! Maybe I should DVR that show sometime. :) Thanks for finding it!

Yes! Jensen Ackles (who plays Dean) was once on Smallville (which I don't really watch). Jared Padalecki, who plays his brother Sam, once acted on Gilmore Girls (which I didn't watch, either). JP is also starring in the movie The Christmas Cottage, a film about painter Thomas Kinkade of all people. I don't think I can ever forgive him for that. :P

And, wow, I sound like a complete fangirl. Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, y'know?

But, yes. You should definitely check it out! I really enjoy it. But you should check it out from the beginning since it might be confusing if you start from the middle of the second season (the reruns the CW's showing now) or the beginning of the third season (which will premiere a few months from now).

• 7 months later...

Okay. I know that this topic was wayyy back in the forum, but I don't care. I seriously hyperventilated while I was reading this - IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean. Like. I'm still shaking and breathing unsteadily because it seriously... was almost like an orgasm in itself and it almost made me want to cry.

I... want to hug and kiss and marry the person who wrote this because it was just... gah! I can't even talk.

Okay. I'm done now, but just know... Jesus Christ it was amazing. ::dies:: :(

Yeah, Sam and Dean are so hot, and I'm especially in love with sick!Dean. Luckily there are plenty of sick!fics written in this fandom for some reason, here's a few links if anyone is interested:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2940127/1/

http://minkmix.livejournal.com/94098.html#cutid1

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2647302/1/

http://conquest.livejournal.com/19740.html

How can you not love these guys? Someone definitely ought to write a sneezefic about Dean Winchester! :)

:mellow: x10

I can't breath.

I'm not kidding. I cannot breath.

I'm hyperventilating as we speak. Sick Dean is really too much for me to handle. I'm... dying. I am dying.

Omg.

Omg.

::deep breath::

If anyone was to write a story centered around the sneezing part of the sickness, I'm serious. I would combust. As I am about to do now.

I love this show and I'm so into sickfic that I routinely perform searches for stuff like this on ff.net. :blush: So I saw this waaaaaay back when. But I always like to see fic recs on the board.

I found a good one, y'all. :winkkiss:

Yes. Um. It's pretty hot. Haha.

~ mod note: link removed for 18+ story outside the adult board.

OH MY GOD! Yes it was!!!!

I want that boy so bad it's not evenf unny. I would sell my soul to him. And offer to have his children. Seriously. I'd walk right up to him, lay down right in front of him and say: "I'm willing to have your children."

Proudly. :winkkiss:

Oh. My God.

Wow.

Thank you so much for finding that gold. Just, whoa.

And, seriously, who wrote that? Either that person is a lurker here or a sneeze fetishist in denial because wow that was a smokin' hot sneezefic.

• 5 months later...

Wauw, that's some great links!! :bleh: Thank you so much!!

Anyone know if either of the guys have been sick in the real series? Or just sneezed?

Wauw, that's some great links!! :whistle: Thank you so much!!

Anyone know if either of the guys have been sick in the real series? Or just sneezed?

Not yet, but GOD! am I anticipating that one. I anticipate my having a heart attack as a result from raping the screen repeatedly if that EVER happens. Good lord! that would make my LIFE!

Guest LoraLee
Not yet, but GOD! am I anticipating that one. I anticipate my having a heart attack as a result from raping the screen repeatedly if that EVER happens. Good lord! that would make my LIFE!

That makes two of us! :laugh:

<333

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

:twisted:

I love this show and I'm so into sickfic that I routinely perform searches for stuff like this on ff.net. :D So I saw this waaaaaay back when. But I always like to see fic recs on the board.

I know what you mean. Dean's SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!! :D:innocent:

Archived