Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who can resist? (Fullmetal Alchemist. Few sexual terms. )

Teh Ninjin

Sent on another mission. But this time, he didn’t have Alphonse’s company, though he strongly preferred it. No, his brother was back with Winry, getting repaired. Winry was a fine girl, sure, but the assistant he’d been sent with was….wow. She did alchemy. Ice alchemy. ‘I think Roy just wanted to get rid of her…’ he thought, looking over the curvaceous, tow headed female. It was raining hard as they sat there on the train. Him in his usual attire topped with a crimson cloak. Her with her bustier and sarong, and her black cloak with faux fur trim. She was a rich girl. Anja Wehiln. Brother of Lieutenant General Wehiln. The Big Bomber alchemist. That guy was truly a sight. Automail limbs. Every one of them. He even had automail cat ears and a tail. It was creepy, but you didn’t exactly want to mess with Leon. Or get by him messing with Anja. Of course. One look at her, what man wouldn’t want her?

She was soaking wet, and he could tell she was cold. Just a glimpse at the large chest she seemed to enjoy boasting in such skimpy clothing. He leaned his head back and figured he’d try to get some rest on the train before they got there. Probably be something tough. Roy never gave him easy tasks. That hard ass. The second his golden eyes closed, they opened at a strange sound. “Ah-stchoo!”. He looked at the female staring out the window with a stiff gaze and tapped her shoulder. “Anja…what was that?” and he got a sniffle form her as she turned around with her usual grin. Her bright, white smile. “Nothing, horny dwarf…” she teased, turning to face the window with the same glum expression as before.

Horny Dwarf. That was her nickname for him. For any man. Horny Giant was Armstrong. But Edward was, well he wasn’t so tall, so she called him the Horny Dwarf. He gritted his teeth and folded his arms, grinding his molars together. “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that…” he grumbled, glaring at the female who turned again to face him the face that read she clearly couldn’t give a flying rat’s ass.

--

It was the time they arrived he started to grow suspicious of her. As they were walking through the town, looking for an inn to stay in. He heard it again. “He’tschh! Atchoo!”. It was sneeze! That was what it was. ’Took me long enough to figure it out. But hell, that can hardly be considered a sneeze.’. He looked at Anja. She was the only one who could’ve done it both of those times. Unless someone was following them. “Gesundheit..” he muttered.

She instantly sprang into defensive mode at this. “HEY! Who said I was the one who sneezed!? It was NOT me!” she shrieked in her sweet voice. It seemed a little weak. Usually it was strong and full. Like a siren’s. He just gave her a challenging gaze, and his cheek met her hand in a rough slap. “What the hell was that for? Expressing manners? Slight concern!?” the female’s mouth open and eased in and out in a gently pant. He knew what was coming next. She whipped her head to the side and sneezed violently, and with that Edward flinched. “Hey.”

“What?” she hissed in retaliation, sniffling softly, and rubbing at her nose with her gloved knuckle. Christ. Those large breasts jiggled when she sneezed. It was interesting. Kind of nice. At least he knew they weren’t victims of stuffing. “Nothing..” Edward replied, “Just…” his voice issued a casual, slightly mocking tone, “If your sick…..”

Her eyes narrowed. “Listen, you. I’m taller, and I can sure as hell kick your ass. Don’t piss me off… I’m not sick. Nothing is wrong--” she lifted her glove to cough gently into it. Edward rolled his eyes and sarcastically uttered, “Uh-huh, I really believe you on that one..” It was getting colder now and Anja didn’t look so hot. Well. She looked somewhat feverish. Edward leaned forward to look at her slightly flushed cheeks, and raised a brow. “You okay?”

“Yes…will you stop talking now?” she snapped, getting a glare from the male. “All I was doing was asking if you were all right. I don’t deserve this shit. I’m trying to be nice, but your just making it harder.” A silence followed this as they trekked through the rain, and instantly, it was broken by yes….Anja. She sneezed again. “Haaa-aschoo!” She snapped down, breasts bouncing from the instant jolt. When she raised up, Edward’s hand was moving to meet her forehead. She gripped his wrist and glared. “DON’T” she growled out, throwing his hand down, away from her face.

’What a bitch…..’ he thought, staring at her. “All right. But if anything else questionable happens to you, your letting me…..” it was kind of getting to be a turn on. Those breasts. The knowing she was weaker, but…just as rude as ever. The sound of her sneezing. ’Do it again…’ he mentally prayed. Nothing. Nothing happened.

’Damn.’ he thought, feeling a light breeze blow. ’Maybe….she will this time’ indeed. The chill ran up her spine, and her mouth dropped open swift. “Ka’schoo! At’schh! Atchoo!” three. Maybe God was smiling on him this time. It was getting better by the second. “Bless you…..” he said in a soothing voice, stretching his words in a playful manner.

“Shut up—I…thanks…I guess.” Her gaze at him was sharp. “Well…aren’t you going to try?” she smiled sweetly. Behind that charming grin was a defense, and an evil laugh waiting for him as soon as failed. He decided not to pull that trigger. Yet. “Achoo!” Now. He raised his hand as she moved back up and clamped his metal gloved hand over her forehead. “Christ. Your making my automail burn….you might melt it…” okay. That was a tiny exaggeration, but she was really sick.

Her eyes narrowed and she jerked away, sneezing again. “He’stsschhhh!” coming up, her lilac eyes came upon an inn. “What luck…” she muttered, walking in alongside the male. Eyes were both on them. A feverish, busty female, and a shorter blonde male. Who wouldn’t wonder what they could be plotting to do in one of those rooms. “Room. Now.” She demanded, pulling out a velvet purple sack. She pulled out money and slammed it down instantly, stuffing the sack between her breasts, making the inn keeper man look at her, blushing. “S-sure…” came the reply.

They reached the room, and Edward set down the trunk he’d been lugging in his flesh hand. “oh my god…” Anja whined, and Edward looked up at her curiously. “What?” he asked, and she pointed to the bed. THE bed. Not two. “One big bed. Terrific.” Edward sniggered. “Its plenty big. Boy your sick….no..pun intended..” it was funny. She assumed he was going to make a move. Well. He wanted to. Hard to resist.

“That’s right..” she snapped. “It would take a million of you fully laid out to cover the surface anyways..” she said with smirk, giving a shrug. This remark really pissed him off. “Who’re you calling a little cretin that’s so small he can’t even be seen on the high power of a microscope!? AND THE SUBATOMIC PARTICLES ARE SKYCRAPERS COMPARED TO HIM!?”

Anja sat down on the bed and stared at him with a ‘are you fucking serious?’ look, and her expression morphed to the classic ‘oh shit. I need to sneeze’ face. Edward’s fingers were crossed. “Heh…heh…” ‘Oh come on!’ he thought. Man. This was killing him inside. The fact it was turning him on was something he really didn’t understand. He started to the bed, and the second he came close, there it was. Such a long, beautiful build up, like she was trying to fight it. “Ah-hah-hachoo!” he sat on the bed aside her, a concerned gaze was the façade of his true hungry look.

“Bless you….” He stretched the word ‘bless’, and faded out on ‘you’, and smiled softly, the female was truly sick. Her face was flushed now. Pinkened in the cheeks, but then again, if he got what –he- wanted, it’d be flushed for another reason. “Anja….” He couldn’t take this. Of course, the sudden fit of sneezes she emitted didn’t help. Her chest seemed to jump like a cat on a hot tin roof. “Hatchoo! Het’chh! Eshhhktt! Et’choo! Ha’tchoo! Atchoo! A-h—hhhachoo!” he bit his lip and croaked out, “Bless you” nervously.

She started to ease down in a lay, somewhat dizzy, and tired. At this Edward wondered if she picked up his signs, or she was just exhausted. Poor thing. And of course, why Roy sent her with him. Was this to give him a chance at intimacy? Like a gift? From Roy? Nah. Couldn’t be. “Anja…” he muttered again in a slightly shaky voice. “I—your not making this very easy…”

Her expression was clearly puzzled.

“I---“ he started on top of her and placed his arms down to hold him up on the outside of her shoulders, as she looked up at him with lilac eyes, that slowly hinted to close. Oh no. “Ha-tschoo!” right in the face. ’Guess I deserved that for trying to be fresh…’ he thought, wiping away the wet spray from his face with his sleeve. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her hard on the lips and her eyes were rounded and wide. It was pointless to fight. At this point, her bark was much worse than her bite.

He was just a hand slip away from getting it. This was so easy. His left hand eased down and pulled up her short sarong, and pulled down her flimsy underwear. A thong? Hmm. His cheeks reddened at that. This was it.

--

Shortly after, maybe an hour later, he lie underneath the covers of the bed with her, she was in her bustier, face a light pink. Completely. Fever and pleasure. Oh boy. She was really tired now. Edward was only in his boxers. She had to admit, he did have a very appealing body. Short or not. But that was pretty crude to take advantage of her like that. Though…it felt wonderful. She enjoyed it. She heaved a sigh and rolled over, now they were back facing back. She decided she wouldn’t let him get away with it that easily. She extended her leg and started to kick him. In the lower back. In the ass. In no time she knocked him off the bed.

“Arghh..” Edward gave a sleepy sigh, followed by a yawn. He stretched his arms to look at her through half open eyes. All he could see was her backside. It was as beautiful as her front. “Hey…Anja…wake up..” he got back into the bed and gently laid his hands on her warm skin. Singed his fingertips at first. “Geez..” he pulled his hand away and nudged her with his metallic knee from his automail leg. “Anja…wake up…did you have a bad dream?” maybe she’d start sneezing again. But he couldn’t pull the same act he did before. Too tired. “You were kicking me…”

The woman rolled over, looking him over with a devilish smile. “Edward. I wasn’t asleep….”

~Fin

[ I don't think any of you will like this. o_____0;; I have no idea why I posted this, but its my frist try at a sneezefic. comments please?

oh! I drew a picture of Anja too. Anja is here ]

anjachantj3.png

Or look here if you don't want to click the link

Don't say stuff like that! (referring to your comments at the bottom) It was great! Like I said, plenty of people will enjoy this.

One simple question: Is Anja your own character? I don't remember someone named Anja being in Fullmetal, but maybe that's just my memory being bad again.

Yeah, that's why I said OC x Edward. Or at least I think I did. I hope so.

Well, I don't think very much of my stuff. There is much better stuff. Besides. I'm a teen. New to the teen world. But hey, I gave it a shot. Glad you like it

Yeah. Its original character x Edward.

I've seen a few of those. Why not take a stab at it myself? XD

She's kinda cute, just like her creator. (*sigh* yesss... I looked at your DA account. I don't get why you think you're ugly. I think you should concider making wavs. I would love to know what your sneeze sounds like! >:D

Excellent story, with lots of variety in the lovely sneezing[including some nice spray].

I'm not au fait with the background, but is there a reason why she's so horrible to him[at least most of the time]. Or does it just go with the denial? Hmmm.

And a gorgeous pic too. Doubtless more to come.

And if I haven't before, welcome to the forum.

FMA kicks @$$. Always glad to meet another fan! Great strory too. I had the same question about the original character, but someone else already got it answered. Great job!

FMA kicks @$$. Always glad to meet another fan! Great strory too. I had the same question about the original character, but someone else already got it answered. Great job!

What question would that be? 0_0 the one about her being my character or....why she was mean?

she's in denial, and she's my original character. meaning I created her. xD

hey def a very good 1st story. Much better than i can coem up with (im not a writer..lol). keep up the good work. And very cute charater you draw.

Sorry, but bumping isn't going to get you far... :D

Oh, s/he's 13...a young, budding writer. Just wants someone to appreciate the work!

I like it, really nice job. :D You're a good writer!

Oh, he's 13...a young, budding writer. He just wants someone to appreciate his work!

*Ahem* Her work. Look at her DA profile.

Ahhh.. I guess you're right. I would be excited too if I wrote a fic and someone actually replied to it. Mine suck and I refuse to ever post them here ever never forever never on this board or anywhere else! :D

Oh, he's 13...a young, budding writer. He just wants someone to appreciate his work!

*Ahem* Her work. Look at her DA profile.

Ahhh.. I guess you're right. I would be excited too if I wrote a fic and someone actually replied to it. Mine suck and I refuse to ever post them here ever never forever never on this board or anywhere else! :D

Wow, you were on this like white on rice. :D I edited my post immediately after submitting it because I realized the gender was undisclosed.

I just ate rice..........

Riiiiiiiiiiceeeee...........

I like rice.........

Anyway... What were we talkin about? :D

Whit e on rice? What can it mean/

No honestly, it's an incredibly good story. If would be wonderful if you did another one. Or more of this one.

I love the way that all the sneezes are spelt out and different. I wish you'd stop putting yourself down. How many people can write a story like this and illustrate it too.?

Archived