Sneeze Fetish Forum

Affraid of sneezing?

VoOs

When I was little, about 4-6 years old, before I understood my fetish and discovered how much pleasure it could give me, :D I was terrified of sneezing! I remember beginning to cry when madam Nin/the dragon sneezed in Disney’s “The sword in the stone”, and my dad had to carry me away from the TV :D

I also remember one Christmas Eve, when I hide under the table in the kitchen and refused to come out and say hello to Santa clause – because I was sure he would have a cold and sneeze on me! There is a Swedish song about Santa having a cold and sneezing, and I guess I had made a mental note of that.

In English, perhaps it would sound something like this:

Santa’s freezing

and he’s sneezing

Achoo, achoo, achoo

Bless you!

Santa’s freezing

and he’s sneezing

poor, poor Santa has a head cold

(OMG, that was just too fun to write!!! :imfao:)

Anyway: I wonder when the terror changed into fascination? Wonder when “Snow White and the seven dwarfs” became my favourite movie. Wonder when I began to read books about health and allergies, scanning the pages for that magical word… :D

Thoughts? Anyone else wanna share some memories?

I remember having the same kind of feelings when I was very young. There was a programme on tv (I can't remember what it was now) but a man started sneezing from allergies, and I remember clearly taking myself up to my room, shutting the door and not going back downstairs until I was sure the programme would be finished. I felt really uncomfortable, pretty much to the point of being frightened, by sneezing.

As for songs about Santa sneezing, I can't even express the feelings of utter revulsion 'When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney' gave me by the time I was about 8 or 9 and still expected to sing it. It still makes me feel angsty thinking about it.

Yeah, it was the same with me, even with my parents. My mom sneezes a lot :yes: and when she would have sneezing fits I would walk away. At the same time I remember once when I was, like, four or five I tried to catch my friend's sneeze. :cry: So it was sort of weird. It wasn't until I saw My Friend Wanda when Jaimie Lee Curtis gets turned on by accents that I thought-huh, she gets turned on by something that most people don't and then in seventh grade sex ed when the the teacher talked about the signs that a girl is turned on (but not in those words) I put two and two together and then thought I was the ONLY person with this weird kink. UNTIL I looked on this site my friend suggested: www.pinkisthenewblog.com and it mentioned this thing called a sneezing fetish and I looked it up on google and this was the first link, yay! I'm not the only one! You guys rock! Although I don't feel like a freak anymore (which is good :blushing: ) I'm still wondering if there's something that causes a sneezing fetish. :evil:

I don't think I was scared, but when I was very little I remember a very strong sense of repulsion whenever my dad sneezed. I hated it that he never covered, it just made me feel both angry (I know... strange thing to be angry about :cry: ) and disgusted at the same time. In fact, in general I think I was a major germaphobe when I was little, something I am now well and truly over. So I wasn't scared of snezing, but definetly scared of germs.

Another memory which your santa song reminded me of was that "ring around the rosie" nursery ryme. When the line came "Ah-tish-you! Ah-tish-you! We all fall down!" I could NEVER sing the sneezing sound bit outloud. It just made me feel weird and uncomfortable. :evil: If one of the preschool teachers accused me of not singing properly, I would just mouth the sneezy words but not actually say them. The only time I loved making sneeze sounds was when I was playing with my toys and making them sneeze. Or when I drew illustrated books of people catching colds...:yes:

I never felt scared about it, though it always made me feel weird as a child.

The only time ive ever felt negatively about my fetish is once when I was young my dad thought it would be funny to blow pepper in my face to make me sneeze. It didnt work but still I cried for like an hour afterwards and he couldnt figure out why.

When I was little, about 4-6 years old, before I understood my fetish and discovered how much pleasure it could give me, :innocent: I was terrified of sneezing! I remember beginning to cry when madam Nin/the dragon sneezed in Disney’s “The sword in the stone”, and my dad had to carry me away from the TV :laugh:

Oh god, I hated that movie when I was little (probably for the same reason). I think that even at that young, my mind still associated it with something sexual and it just bothered the heck out of me that not only was it on TV, but there were people in the room as well :laugh: I liked the movie, up to that point, however. Same thing with Snow White, etc. But i think my reaction when I was little was a bit fear (since I didn't understand what was happening and was afraid of sex stuff anyway) and embarassment because there were OMG people present, and what if they noticed, and OMG....

I remember anytime I was reading anything that had anything sneezing or allergy related in it, I always had to make sure I was alone as well. For example, we had a copy of the book Mickey's Christmas Carol with a sneeze in it; I could not read that page unless I was alone.

Anyone else blame Disney for the fetish?

I had the same problem... I hated the movie Babe...because of that duck...that was allergic to the cat....or something along those lines. Anyway, there was sneezing. And I hated it. I saw the neverending story a year or so ago, before I found the forum, and I hated the part with the turtle sneezing.

Same here. It wasn't sneezing that scared me, but there was the constant fear that everyone could tell by looking at me that I liked it more than I should.

I was always reading the dictionary or volume S of the encyclopedia, but it was absolutely done in secret! And when that turtle sneezed in The Never Ending Story, I would leave the room. I was positive someone would glance over at me and read me like a book. That was the most horrifying thing I could think of as a child.

Um, I was never actually afraid of sneezing, but did always have that sense of guilt over enjoying it so much. Of course, that feeling is LONG GONE!

lol. When I was little I HATED it when my sister M would sneeze. I sometimes hit her or yelled. I feel kind of bad now but it is a bit funny. :drool: I think my earliest memory of this was when I was 4 and she was 3. She sneezed 3 times and I yelled "STOP!". She sneezed twice more (from a cold, I think). I remember feeling really mad and I hit her. She started to cry and my mom yelled at me. If you can call what my mom does yelling.... More like, "Anna! That isn't nice, Don't hurt your sister!", while scooping the crying M into her lap. I don't know... for some reason I couldn't stand her sneezes for a long time.

Guest Superbird

I am one who partially blames Disney for my fetish.

I am also a Disney buff, if there is such a thing, and I have noticed that there are only a handful of Disney productions (from the classic era before Michael Eisner) that do NOT include instances of sneezing.

Bambi, Fantasia, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, and Sleeping Beauty do not have sneezing. But that's about it.

Snow White had sneezy.

Pinoccio had the whale.

Dumbo unfurled his ears for the first time when he sneezed.

Alice in Wonderland has the wonderful sneeze in the Rabbit's house, among others.

Peter Pan: Capt. Hook sneezes with his feet in a tub of hot water

One Hundred One Dalmatians: they sneeze when they are rolling around in soot.

Sword in the Stone, Mad Madam Mim

Fox and Hound...Mickey rooney-fox sneezes after sniffing a flower, dusty with pollen

Ok, so not every production. But growing up, it seemed like I was ALWAYS sinking into my seat when I saw Disney films. Live action too.

I know what all of you mean. I always got really (still do sometimes) embarrassed when people around me sneezed, and if I was watching films with my family. I don't know why, I've only just realised that I have a fetish, like yesterday, so bear with me if I'm stating the obvious. I always tried to leave the room if bits in films were coming up, and yet I used to make the noises with my toys :drool: this feels so weird to be talking about it, but oh well. Even now, I hardly ever bless anyone, it's like I don't want anyone to know that I get pleasure out of it, and so I go a long way the other extreme.

• 1 year later...
Guest Moon-Obsession

When I was little, about 4-6 years old, before I understood my fetish and discovered how much pleasure it could give me, :dribble: I was terrified of sneezing! I remember beginning to cry when madam Nin/the dragon sneezed in Disney’s “The sword in the stone”, and my dad had to carry me away from the TV :drool:

Oh god, I hated that movie when I was little (probably for the same reason). I think that even at that young, my mind still associated it with something sexual and it just bothered the heck out of me that not only was it on TV, but there were people in the room as well :dribble: I liked the movie, up to that point, however. Same thing with Snow White, etc. But i think my reaction when I was little was a bit fear (since I didn't understand what was happening and was afraid of sex stuff anyway) and embarassment because there were OMG people present, and what if they noticed, and OMG....

I remember anytime I was reading anything that had anything sneezing or allergy related in it, I always had to make sure I was alone as well. For example, we had a copy of the book Mickey's Christmas Carol with a sneeze in it; I could not read that page unless I was alone.

Anyone else blame Disney for the fetish?

Not really, I blame anime. and Manga. STILL obsessed with that stuff today....

As for songs about Santa sneezing, I can't even express the feelings of utter revulsion 'When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney' gave me by the time I was about 8 or 9 and still expected to sing it. It still makes me feel angsty thinking about it.

EEUUURRGHH! :dribble:

I hate that song. Every year at the school Christmas concert. :drool:

It should be BANNED! :dribble:

Not so much sneezing, but I couldn't bring myself to actually say the words "sneeze" or "allergy" or anything like that without serious mental preparation until I was in high school.

I wasn't afraid of my fetish until I was 17 and have been ever since, the forum helped, but then I had a flashback dream which made me go back to being more afraid, and angry of this fetish... don't want to say how all this happened (because I said my past and the reason for the fear of my fetish in other threads, and am sure yous are sick of hearing about it). For being afraid when I was little, I wasn't as afraid as I am now...

I can't go near people for a certain amount of time after they sneeze, one guy I avoided for a month (seriously) just because he sneezed. I used to always back away from people when they sneezed, and still do, just not as much (fear of being obvious). I have even actually ran away (I literally ran) from a past crush of mine when he sneezed. Now I use an excuse to get away when ever people sneeze. My fear is here, and won't go away...

Archived