Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Moderators Wanted

Bondi

The Sneeze Fetish Forum is in need of a couple new moderators for the message board, so if you're interested in becoming a moderator, please read this message; otherwise, you can disregard it as it will probably be of no interest to you.

Keep in mind that if you do become a moderator, you should log onto the forum and check things out at least once a day, on average. Yes, you get to take breaks every now and then, and no, we don't require you to keep constant vigilance 24/7. However, we want moderators who are going to be in it for the long haul, and aren't going to come and go all the time, but rather, will remain a consistent part of the community. Potential moderators also must have been an active member of the community for at least six months, and must not still be Pending. Members who currently have higher than a 20% warning level are unlikely to be considered; however, if the warnings are from a long time ago, then we might consider making an exception to this, depending on the circumstances; if you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask me and we can discuss the matter.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please send me a PM expressing your desire to become a moderator, with a thorough explaination as to why you wish to become a moderator and why you think we should make you a moderator. If I intimidate you for whatever reason (keep in mind, though, that I'm not really a scary guy...well, I don't think I am, anyway), then you can PM George, or one of the other moderators. From there, we will post your application on the moderator board, and will discuss it in that area, and keep you up to date as to the likelyhood of you becoming a moderator as well as our final decision when we have a general agreement.

Hypnos has also decided that those running commercial sites should not be made moderators, since we've had them as moderators in the past, and it hasn't really gone over too well, and might make for a conflict of interests, and therefore we shouldn't do it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm closing down moderator applications, so will no longer be taking or acknowledging moderator applications for the time being, though may put up another ad later on if the need arises. For now, what's left on the moderator staff will take a vote on who we like the best out of our 8 candidates, and then hypnos can have the final say.

Archived