Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plants That Make You Sneeze

Idle_Sneeze

I've been trying to do some research and find out about some plants that make you sneeze, almost no matter what, whether you're allergic or not. Do some such plants/flowers exist? Also, who knows of any other good plants (flowers, weeds, etc.) that can make you sneeze like crazy? Any and all info would be appreciated. It's all for a sneezefic I shall be writing once I have more info. :D Thanks! :-D

I don't know. I don't have any allergies, and I don't know if ny new GF does either. It's a fic! Be creative! Make up a flower that makes people sneeze whether they're allergic or not. :D

It's really all about individual people, I highly doubt that you are actually going to find one that makes everyone sneeze. It'd be best as Blah Blah ILC said to make one up.

Anyway I'm allergic to a lot of different plants, but most of them will just give me an itchy runny nose. The ones that definately make me sneeze are grass, ragweed, lilies, lilacs, and lavender. So weird that my nose hates flowers that begin with the letter 'L' :D

I heard that the seeds when crushed up from a sneezeweed flower(thats right I said sneezeweed) will cause many people to have a violent sneezing fit. Unfortunately, it doesnt grow where I live, as far as i know but maybe some one else will try it?

You have to be careful with that stuff, I can't remember if it's sneezeweed or sneezewort, but I'm pretty sure one of them can cause blindness from exposure to it.

Yeah, Ive heard its extremely powerful, but I dont know if it will make you go blind, I havent heard that one yet but it might be true

I'm sure it's one of those plants that can potentially cause blindness, I just can't remember which one.

• 4 weeks later...

Universal sneeze causers? I don't know of any, at last. Furthermore, I've sneezed out my share of pollen and have seen many many others do the same, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone have a really dramatic sneezing fit caused by exposure to any plant once in my whole life.

I looked up both sneezewort and sneezeweed on Wikipedia. Sneezewort was only a stub though it did mention that the plant's scienific name means "to cause sneezing." Sneezeweed is aromatic. It's actually used to treat both cold/flu and allergies, clears up congestion (hopefully by making you sneeze it all out?) Nothing about blindness but it can cause skin irritation and make you burn easier in the sun, and is a no-no for pregnant women.

In addition to sneezeweed, another colloquial nickname was "old man's pepper." the damn article was no help but it MUST cause sneezing, even if it does treat both the major sneezy conditions. Maybe it makes you sneeze everything out and then you're done with it. But that's just an amateur's wild guess so don't go experimenting. Oh, and imagine how intrigued I was to learn that it's also known as "bad man's plaything." :laugh:

I'd say that if you can't come up with an imaginary sneezing plant either of these will do. Knowing the audience you have, I suspect most of us would be willing to suspend disbelief for a really good fic.

(Just realized that in my last post I wrote "at last" when it should have been "alas." Now that's just silly.)

im not really allergic to much

but i do have to plants that get me.

dafodills (or how ever you spell it, the yellow trumpit looking ones)

and lillys thay have me snezzing till theres no tomorrow, so i usually keep some in a pot next to my desk.

and its great when a unserpecting boy comes past and has the same problem

hehehe

im not really allergic to much

but i do have to plants that get me.

dafodills (or how ever you spell it, the yellow trumpit looking ones)

and lillys thay have me snezzing till theres no tomorrow, so i usually keep some in a pot next to my desk.

and its great when a unserpecting boy comes past and has the same problem

hehehe

You keep daffodils in a pot? They're just weeds, though. Doesn't it look silly?

thay are a bolb plant you get in spring time.

i think u may be thinking of dandeylions

so sorry about the spellings silly dyslexia

lol all the plants sound the same, lol

althought would be really funny if i sat there with a pot of weeds!

think i may try it for a little bit of bant and see what coments i get! lol

:shy:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any allergies to plants, although plant sneezes are my very favourite kind, by far.

Looking forward to reading your story :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i'd say that ragweed gets me the worst-- i'm only sneezy on a regular basis in the summer/late fall. but i've also noticed several flowers that make me pretty sneezy-- daisies, mums, and orchids tend to make me sniffle, make my nose itchy, and then make me sneeze when i smell them. i've seen people with dramatic sneezing fits from flowers before. at camp when i was young, i have a distinct memory of my counselor taking us on a nature walk. me and some other girls picked a ton of wild flowers, and brought them over for her to smell. she bent over, inhaled into our boquets, and immediately started getting sniffly, and had the best pre-sneeze look on her face. about three seconds later, she burst into a fit of seven or eight sneezes, each with a great buildup and explosion. good memory.

Archived